News: “Lively" Rookie Minicamp Meetings; First Impressions Of Taco, QBs; More

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great stuff here. The one link wouldn't let me get to the article, said I need to remove my ad blocker or sign up to get to the article.

The one about the revamped secondary posted right before the Rico artilcle.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys%20Rookie%20Mini%20Camp%2015

Cowboys%20Rookie%20Mini%20Camp%20123

Jordan Lewis
*Jourdan*. Let's spell his name right. :D

Bocephus

Reaction score

usa_today_10053403.0.jpg

DT Joey Ivie, on expectations for the weekend:

"My expectations are to get my butt kicked, honestly. I know we all have it coming, all of us D-Linemen. They’ve been kind of hinting it towards us. We went through a walkthrough of what we’re going to do today. It’s going to be a heavy load, but it’s nothing we can’t handle. It’s about being mentally tough and making it through without showing mental weakness."

usa-today-10053333.0.jpg

It's weird they have Skipper listed at guard, but he did play a little bit of guard in college.

gmoney112

Reaction score
“When Coach Mattison was (coaching) at Florida (2005-07), he would go down and visit Coach Marinelli when he was at Tampa (as the Bucs’ assistant head coach/defensive line coach). So they already had kind of a relationship and he felt like I was in great hands. He’ll push me to that next level and get me where I want to be.”

I knew we had the Greg Jackson connection but that's pretty neat too.

That's great, especially with all the quality players that will be coming out of Harbaugh's program.

conner01

Reaction score
I have an autographed t-shirt and a picture of Bob with my wife, on my bedroom wall.
I almost misread that lol
He is a really cool guy
He let me try own his ring but was a bit too big. Well maybe double my size

gmoney112

Reaction score
Great stuff here. The one link wouldn't let me get to the article, said I need to remove my ad blocker or sign up to get to the article.

The one about the revamped secondary posted right before the Rico artilcle.

Open in incognito mode