“Sunshine’s Stock Plummeting”?

Verdict

Reaction score
Did Trevor “Sunshine” Lawrence lose his “shine” enough to fall out of favor as the perceived #1 overall pick? Losing to OSU won’t help his cause?

Thrill99

Reaction score
I think we got an idea of what to expect when he starts for a bad NFL team next season.

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
"Sunshine" is guaranteed to be the first overall pick in the draft.
Highest rated QB to come out since Andrew Luck.
He's head and shoulders better than anyone else. Zack Wilson is after him.

Verdict

Reaction score
I don’t think Sunshine will have a good career in the pros. Just my two cents.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Did Trevor “Sunshine” Lawrence lose his “shine” enough to fall out of favor as the perceived #1 overall pick? Losing to OSU won’t help his cause?
You cant be serious

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Lawrence will be the first pick in the draft because he checks all the boxes. He compares to two quarterbacks that have played well this year (Allen and Herbert). I think like most quarterbacks you have to put the right talent around him for him to succeed though. I don’t think he is as talented as Luck. The difference between him and Fields is small. If Fields goes to Carolina or Atlanta I would bet that he would have a better career then Lawrence. Jacksonville and Jets are two organizations I am not sure as a player you want to be a part of.

Creeper

Reaction score
Still a lot of time before the combine and draft. From what I saw of him in that game, it did raise some doubts, but his tools are undeniable. My biggest concern is ball security. But under pressure he was not making good decisions and this is always my concern about young QBs. The game is so much faster in the NFL and some QBs never adjust to it. As others have said, his body of work is too big and too good to ignore, but now I wonder if he would have been worth giving up on Dak for, if the Cowboys were up in that spot in the draft.

On the other hand, Fields showed poise, accuracy on the deep balls, good decision-making, adequate arm strength, mobility, and a Russell Wilson-like aura. His stock improved in my mind.