“Sunshine’s Stock Plummeting”?

Motorola

Reaction score
LMAO. couple of points of order here:

1. I did call him sunshine.
2. Calling him Sunshine is not a disparaging remark.
3. NO WHERE have I ever said anything about his actions/appearance will affect his ability to be a good NFL QB.
4. Opinions are just that, opinions, and everyone is entitled to theirs. Yours is no better than mine or anyone else's.
5. Its one thing to be the QB of a stacked college team, and quite another to lead an NFL team where the talent level is not that one sided.

Do you think that in the NFL Sunshine will have the luxury of his surrounding cast having an almost man for man advantage across the board?
First of all- what does "Sunshine" refer to? It wasn't a nickname for him by his teammates or the sports media. And I've only seen it on the internet when posters are opining negatively about his play and\ or NFL future
2nd - I collectively was referring to quite a number of CZ members ..both here on the draft zone forum and the fan zone forum
3rd - pay attention now - what I posted was that EVERYONE that had the opinion that he would not succeed at the level -never referred to him by his first or last name. (I've read criticisms of the Buckeye QB all season long - but they use his name in expressing their opinions.)
4th - I did not state the negative opinions of Trevor Lawrence did not have merit - it's just that all posters that didn't think highly of him...never stated his first or last name - they all used that moniker (again- why is it used?)
5th - you surely don't think Lawrence is the only highly touted college QB that has played on a stacked team?
Fields, Haskins, J.T. Barrett -Ohio State Buckeyes
Matt Jones, Tua, Jalen Hurts- Alabama Crimson Tide
Hurts, Tyler Murray, Baker Mayfield- Oklahoma Sooners

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
First of all- what does "Sunshine" refer to? It wasn't a nickname for him by his teammates or the sports media. And I've only seen it on the internet when posters are opining negatively about his play and\ or NFL future
2nd - I collectively was referring to quite a number of CZ members ..both here on the draft zone forum and the fan zone forum
3rd - pay attention now - what I posted was that EVERYONE that had the opinion that he would not succeed at the level -never referred to him by his first or last name. (I've read criticisms of the Buckeye QB all season long - but they use his name in expressing their opinions.)
4th - I did not state the negative opinions of Trevor Lawrence did not have merit - it's just that all posters that didn't think highly of him...never stated his first or last name - they all used that moniker (again- why is it used?)
5th - you surely don't think Lawrence is the only highly touted college QB that has played on a stacked team?
Fields, Haskins, J.T. Barrett -Ohio State Buckeyes
Matt Jones, Tua, Jalen Hurts- Alabama Crimson Tide
Hurts, Tyler Murray, Baker Mayfield- Oklahoma Sooners
Regarding 1 why don't you look it up. People love to get conveniently obtuse online smh. Its a character from the movie remember the titans that he looks like out of touch poster.

Motorola

Reaction score
Regarding 1 why don't you look it up. People love to get conveniently obtuse online smh. Its a character from the movie remember the titans that he looks like out of touch poster.
Denzel Washington is top 5 one of my favorite actors of all time...but I was not compelled view that movie (even now).
Not "conveniently obtuse" or "out of touch" per se; movies about sports not my cup of tea.
In my youth --The Longest Yard, Bingo Long And The Traveling All Stars, Greased Lightning, Slapshot, Brian's Song.
Major League, Rolling Thuner, Field of Dreams, etc. ---never watched.

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Denzel Washington is top 5 one of my favorite actors of all time...but I was not compelled view that movie (even now).
Not out of touch per se; movies about sports are at the very bottom of my list to see.
Major League, Field of Dreams, etc. ---never watched.
Leave this site right now. Lol. I still think you could've looked it up though esp if you thought it might have meant something bad. After the pandemic we're sending sports movie watchers patrol to get you straight lol

Motorola

Reaction score
Leave this site right now. Lol. I still think you could've looked it up though esp if you thought it might have meant something bad. After the pandemic we're sending sports movie watchers patrol to get you straight lol
Wasn't important to me at all to look up, Phil.
Like I stated in my previous post --sports movies don't interest me.
Now documentaries about sports --I'm all in.
Olympic Pride- American Prejudice, Unforgivable Blackness, One Day in September, Baseball.

DFWJC

Reaction score
His stock went down with me but not until after the game: He and Justin Fields shook hands and Fields said, "good game". Lawrence responded by saying, "I'll take it."
I would not read into that at all.
Lawrence and Fields have been personal friends since middle school. They talk all the time and Lawrence says he pulls for Feilds when they aren't playing. Of course, the winner is going to be a bit happier after the game.

Motorola

Reaction score
Slightly off-topic --- Atlanta sports media been disparaging Georgia Bulldogs Football program-- heading out of state west and northwest recently to get QBs, while three premier QBs in their backyard wound up out of state -Lawrence, Fields (who originally went to Georgia but transferred after his freshman season), and Watson.