“Time 2 makes their home ours”

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
I normally don't give two hoots about whether or not we win our preseason games, but I hope our starters absolutely dismantle Tennessee. Who talks this much crap before a glorified scrimmage?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
masomenos85;2896115 said:
I normally don't give two hoots about whether or not we win our preseason games, but I hope our starters absolutely dismantle Tennessee. Who talks this much crap before a glorified scrimmage?

Beats me. I guess since it's their 3rd preseason game this is their dress rehearsal, but even so, it's still just rehearsal.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Chris Johnson has a real big ego. He shouldn't be talking, because I saw him get drilled last week.

The Titans are going to be suspect against the run and Van Den Bosch will see the double team.

They will not be as good as they were last year unless their passing game explodes and puts up big points.

Tampa Bay was ripping runs off inside on them last week.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Micheal Griffin looks like a star in the making. Watch out for him.

Again, look for the Titans to test Dallas deep early and often.

Get ready CBs.

HanD

Reaction score
need to get in kerry collin's face. he always was easy to rattle. if you let him get confidence early, he'll be solid. neither gage nor kenny britt scare me as much as the running game. if we give c.johnson holes like mcfadden...there will be trouble.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Awesome job fellas of talking smack for a preseason game and then coming in and getting your butts handed to you.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Their 100 yards through the first 3 quarters was mighty impressive i must say.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2896051 said:
Sure does sound like Stratejerry. The first thing I thought also.

"Stratejerry"-- I like it...

Don't be surprised if I steal it, LOL...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;2898164 said:
I'm guessing Bullock isn't talking now. :laugh2:
So much 4 crash'n Dallas' party...congrats 2 Mr. Jones & the Cowboy fans on the PRESEASON win.

We loss,it's the preseason so we ain't taken it 2 heart. We def have things 2 work on,but that's all part of the game. Get better everyday

here you go..

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I was in a fiery mood after the game and sent Bullock a tweet saying ”Dog you guys got owned, get the **** out of Texas”. He responded back to me saying ”no prob homes,we outta this place...”

So nice to be able to talk smack back...although i would never say it to his face!! Ill admit that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2898226 said:
I was in a fiery mood after the game and sent Bullock a tweet saying ”Dog you guys got owned, get the **** out of Texas”. He responded back to me saying ”no prob homes,we outta this place...”

So nice to be able to talk smack back...although i would never say it to his face!! Ill admit that.
:bow:

:laugh2:

It will be hard to top this post today.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everlastingxxx;2898226 said:

Hadn't really thought about fans using twitter to talk smack to actual players, but that's pretty cool.