0% chance we lose to Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Much like the Commanders, this game coming up is a gimme ladies and gents. Green Bay is not that talented of a team and we are playing at home. Easy win for our Cowboys! Don’t be tense and let’s begin worrying about the Divisional round. One game closer to the nfccg is how I see it!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Hopefully the players don’t have that same mindset. This is the NFL. Yes Dallas is the better team but a couple bounces go GB’s way and Dallas gets behind , Cowboys will start pressing.

I do think it’s either a convincing Dallas win vs a team they should beat. Or GB pulls off a close upset with a couple things going their way.

Just focus , lock in and step on their throat in the first quarter. Show them playoff speed / intensity.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Much like the Commanders, this game coming up is a gimme ladies and gents. Green Bay is not that talented of a team and we are playing at home. Easy win for our Cowboys! Don’t be tense and let’s begin worrying about the Divisional round. One game closer to the nfccg is how I see it!
Agreed as it might have different fleas but this is another DOG that we will crush at home.
The following week we just might have to earn it.................

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they struggle, it will be due to the coach. Hope he doesn’t go back into the early season conservative shell. I don’t think this one will be easy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:facepalm: Oh the ignorance of some fans. :facepalm:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
People have to stop blaming the coach. It’s an easy out/ excuse. The Cowboys have the more experienced players it’s 100% on them.
Coaching is a major component of having a successful team. Shocking that this needs to be stated.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agreed as it might have different fleas but this is another DOG that we will crush at home.
The following week we just might have to earn it.................
Your logic is so stupid. We going up against playoff teams now and you calling them dogs. I guess anything outside of the niners, ravens and chiefs are dogs. lol what a clown

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Unlike the Commanders, the Packers won’t be playing a bunch of backups and they have something to play for unlike the Commanders. Even Sunday’s game was a challenge in the first half. If the Packers have an INT and a blocked FG giving them great field position deep in our end of the field the game might not turn out so great for us. You’ll just keep posting these until one blows up in your face.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Should there be a .1 or a .001 or a .0001 trailing the 0? ;)

Else, you’ve technically put us under jinx conditions. Remember, the Titanic sank.

RS12

Reaction score
So far Vegas agrees. Line went from Cowboys by 7 to now 7.5. Lotta Cowboy money coming in apparently.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Didn't Aaron Jones have five touchdowns against us the last game in dallas? Would like our chances a lot better if he wasn't playing

Flamma

Reaction score
I'd like to think we'll easily beat this Packers team that wouldn't have made the playoffs from 2020 on back, but we were in a dogfight against Washington for nearly have the game. I'm just hoping we win.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
If we beat green bay. What us the most likely team we play next?

Status
Not open for further replies.