0% chance we lose to Green Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Much like the Commanders, this game coming up is a gimme ladies and gents. Green Bay is not that talented of a team and we are playing at home. Easy win for our Cowboys! Don’t be tense and let’s begin worrying about the Divisional round. One game closer to the nfccg is how I see it!
Zero percent, eh? You should put down a big bet with that amount of confidence

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Calling it now. We lose, close game, on a missed 57 yarder.

All the signs are there.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
My, aren't we full of ourselves, and we're not even playing. :muttley:

btgboys41

Reaction score
People have to stop blaming the coach. It’s an easy out/ excuse. The Cowboys have the more experienced players it’s 100% on them.
Agree. My pointing at the coach is more about him not trusting the players and calling a game that is much more conservative than need be. Your point is well taken and if the QB has the latitude to be aggressive, then I have high confidence.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
To each his own, but I’m not for big talk before the game if your a fan. You have no control over the game as a fan.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Much like the Commanders, this game coming up is a gimme ladies and gents. Green Bay is not that talented of a team and we are playing at home. Easy win for our Cowboys! Don’t be tense and let’s begin worrying about the Divisional round. One game closer to the nfccg is how I see it!
Hope the team does not read your post.
They have had issues showing up for perceived cupcakes.
Cards game ring a bell?

Sheepish

Reaction score
I think we win, but just based on looking at the stats, this won't be as easy as some say. Love stunk early in the season but has performed very well in the last 4 games. We've run up the score against bad teams (Wash, NY(G/J), Patriots, Carolina) but given up almost 30 ppg in our losses. We will score on the Packers defense, but they will probably score on us too. I wouldn't be surprised by a 34-31 type victory where we have to survive a last minute drive and our experience makes the difference.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I think we win, but just based on looking at the stats, this won't be as easy as some say. Love stunk early in the season but has performed very well in the last 4 games. We've run up the score against bad teams (Wash, NY(G/J), Patriots, Carolina) but given up almost 30 ppg in our losses. We will score on the Packers defense, but they will probably score on us too. I wouldn't be surprised by a 34-31 type victory where we have to survive a last minute drive and our experience makes the difference.
If that happens this team has some serious issues. They put up 17 vs the bears but put up 31 vs us , yikes.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Unlike fans the Cowboys won't treat this upcoming Packers game like the one with the Commanders. The Packers are well coached and have fire power.

Pevansjr

Reaction score
You're going to jinx us.
Also, if there is one thing I've learned over the years it's that the Cowboys are perfectly capable of losing to anyone.
But, I do hope you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.