1-1 after we trash Commanders - Guaranteed!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This loss is really gonna hurt the Commanders next week.... they will post alot in here up until the game... so say all you want now because you wont see any of those posters after that game...

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
after what a very meh jags did to us, and even worse we did to ourselves... 0-2 won't be a shock.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I dont see how anyone could "guarantee" a win over any team in the league after what we just saw...we have some good talent but we also have a number of really bad flaws, flaws that have been here for years too...didnt see any changes in the big three today either...no pass rush, bad OL play and bad kicker

David

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I dont see how anyone could "guarantee" a win over any team in the league after what we just saw...we have some good talent but we also have a number of really bad flaws, flaws that have been here for years too...didnt see any changes in the big three today either...no pass rush, bad OL play and bad kicker

David

You better put down 4 since Newman and Henry got burned a few times by windmill Leftwich.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David

I was going to say the same thing. But in all reality, the skins could look just as bad tommorow.

Gfunk

Reaction score
lol, already looking ahead to your next loss

I guess the mighty mighty Byron Leftwitch, his all pro WR core, and Fragile Freddy do that to people

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yes I am going to guarantee the win against the Skins... I will be here....

Any real football fan knows when you get beat or when you beat yourself.... we did the latter... now we move on and take it out on the skins... plain and simple

rdsknsbaby

Reaction score
Well we'll see who wins next week.... It will be a very close game. Commanders and Dallas games are always my favorite to watch... I'm on the edge of my seat the whole time.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Gfunk said:

I guess the mighty mighty Byron Leftwitch, his all pro WR core, and Fragile Freddy do that to people

I have an excuse for you following the sunday night thrashing. "Well our strting TB was out and our best CB was out and we were running a vanilla O and D so we can surprise the rest of the league in October."

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Gfunk said:

touché

you have every right to slap the homers down (until perhaps next week).

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
I was going to say the same thing. But in all reality, the skins could look just as bad tommorow.

your the smartest skins fan i have ever seen!

im glad i actually know you too!

gfunk why don't you wait and see how your team does

a) tomorrow night
b) against this underrated jags team

i can't beleive how well they played, but that may be misleading i havent seen the boys play this bad in quite a while.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I am THIS close to picking the boys @ hm for this game......As a gambling man I just can't see us pulling it out against a desperate Dallas team.....UNLESS we lose a heartbreaker to the vikes and get all hype.......I dunno yet:

Washington @ Dallas

Line: Dallas 6

I'll take the pts though

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I am THIS close to picking the boys @ hm for this game......As a gambling man I just can't see us pulling it out against a desperate Dallas team.....UNLESS we lose a heartbreaker to the vikes and get all hype.......I dunno yet:

Washington @ Dallas

I'll take the pts though

One game into season... I would not call us desperate... but ok...:rolleyes:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
chinch said:
touché

you have every right to slap the homers down (until perhaps next week).

"homer"? where? by being positive about next game?

You want to sulk go ahead and be my guest...:rolleyes:

Gfunk

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Washington @ Dallas

I'll take the pts though

atleast see how we do tomorrow night before you start taking their side on their board
doh.gif

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Pulease.

The Skins will have Bledsoe running for his life. Everyone has figured out how to beat the Cowboys.

If we don't get ahead early, we're toast.

hooskins

Reaction score
I still do not see how you could judge a team based on a week one performance, it is almost sick that a lot of people on this site think the Boys chances are over. Week one relax guys, and I think the same applies with the Skins tomorrow. Regardless if we win or lose, it doesn't say much. Look the way we played in week one last year, and then we changed dramatically.