1-1 after we trash Commanders - Guaranteed!!!

30yrheel

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
I am looking forward to this game

Taking an objective look at it, Dallas should win this game. At home, short week for the injured Commanders, and I expect we will have to play a real physical game tonight against the Vikings who have both a very good o-line and d-line

It'll be close, it'll be tough, I really am thinking the Commanders can pull it off, but travelling on a short week will take its toll

If Bledsoe doesn't get his head out his *** the Skins will kick our ***.:bang2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
I am looking forward to this game

Taking an objective look at it, Dallas should win this game. At home, short week for the injured Commanders, and I expect we will have to play a real physical game tonight against the Vikings who have both a very good o-line and d-line

It'll be close, it'll be tough, I really am thinking the Commanders can pull it off, but travelling on a short week will take its toll

Hmmmm.... you are looking forward to the game.... think Dallas should win..... make an excuse for the Skins losing before they play..... then think the skins can pull it off....

amazing post:rolleyes:

mmohican29

Reaction score
K. Here's the deal. The home opener.... vs the Skins. Angry team.

T.O. will electrify the home crowd in his first game in Texas Stadium. The place is going to be ape***t.

The Skins are a good team but they are definitely going down next week. Count on it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
sorry kid, but there's nothing funnier or more entertaining than visiting CZ, Giants.com, or Eagles.com after a loss

:lmao2:

maybe you should try hanging out at ES.com more than you do here, esp. after a loss

Gfunk

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
maybe you should try hanging out at ES.com more than you do here, esp. after a loss
ya'll are misreading me

I mean after a Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles loss is it fun to visit the respective forums

the last thing you're gonna see me do is hang out on here after a Skins loss, just like you can't find any Boys fans on ES right now
laugh.gif

Rgular_Skinman

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
I was going to say the same thing. But in all reality, the skins could look just as bad tommorow.

This is very true, but then again Mark Brunell always saves his best performances for the last 3 minutes of the first match-up and through 4 quarters during the second match-up.

So we could probably see the same exact reoccurences this season if these Little "Boys" do not stop making these foolish predictions.

:laugh1:

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
lol, already looking ahead to your next loss

I guess the mighty mighty Byron Leftwitch, his all pro WR core, and Fragile Freddy do that to people

Look at this troll, talkin smack before his team has even played its first game....Come back tomorrow trollfunk!!!

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Rgular_Skinman said:
This is very true, but then again Mark Brunell always saves his best performances for the last 3 minutes of the first match-up and through 4 quarters during the second match-up.

So we could probably see the same exact reoccurences this season if these Little "Boys" do not stop making these foolish predictions.

Look this guy signed up just to troll....Will you come back and talk football on the 18th?

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick said:
This loss is really gonna hurt the Commanders next week.... they will post alot in here up until the game... so say all you want now because you wont see any of those posters after that game...

i'll be here either way.

it will be interesting to see if the boys really have solved their O line problems- thats been one of the few knocks on this team. early on yesterday- and in the preseason- it looked like they had. it could be that jax just made the adjustments after the first quarter. if not, they are in for a long season.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
riggo said:
i'll be here either way.

it will be interesting to see if the boys really have solved their O line problems- thats been one of the few knocks on this team. early on yesterday- and in the preseason- it looked like they had. it could be that jax just made the adjustments after the first quarter. if not, they are in for a long season.

Dont post that just for me... you can hide... there is no shame.......

well there is..... for you!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I still think the Dallas game will be a better game IF the skins lose this week but I'd rather we not.....lol....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I still think the Dallas game will be a better game IF the skins lose this week but I'd rather we not.....lol....

That Brad Johnson is something special.... he is trying to make your "IF" a "when"

:lmao2: