1-1 after we trash Commanders - Guaranteed!!!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
hooskins said:
Them bikes be like waahhhh....No, no, no them bikes be like wuuhuhhuh..

Darwinism at it's finest. No wait, you gotta be part of a gene pool first.

illone

Reaction score
Gfunk said:
atleast see how we do tomorrow night before you start taking their side on their board
doh.gif

LOL, no kidding man.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
illone said:
LOL, no kidding man.

it has nothing to do with what board I'm on......and I am waiting until Thursday as USUAL to make my final pick, I'm just saying if the line stays at (-6) I'll take the points because they are in Dallas......it's just a safer pick due to the past seasons statistics......Teams @ home who are favored by MORE than 3.5 pts have almost an 4/5 win ratio~79%.........again.....Commanders fan but a realist.......

illone

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
it has nothing to do with what board I'm on......and I am waiting until Thursday as USUAL to make my final pick, I'm just saying if the line stays at (-6) I'll take the points because they are in Dallas......it's just a safer pick due to the past seasons statistics......Teams @ home who are favored by MORE than 3.5 pts have almost an 4/5 win ratio~79%.........again.....Commanders fan but a realist.......

I doubt the line will be that high, man. Even last year when the Skins played in Dallas the spread was 3-3.5.

Also, winning and covering are two different things;). As a betting man I'm sure you know this.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
illone said:
Also, winning and covering are two different things;). As a betting man I'm sure you know this.

so I guess before last year, for awhile you...

A.) lost alot of money

B.) always bet on the Cowboys

or

C.) are not a true Commander fan

which is it? ;)

illone

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
so I guess before last year, for awhile you...

A.) lost alot of money

B.) always bet on the Cowboys

or

C.) are not a true Commander fan

which is it? ;)

:confused:

Not sure how you would be able to assume that based on my post.

I was referring to Kingbrice post where he said the favored team wins 79% of the time. Care to go re-read those comments before you jump in?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
uh, you said winning and covering are 2 different things, which is what my post was replying to

and it's my board, I can jump in anything I want to

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Gfunk said:
lol, already looking ahead to your next loss

I guess the mighty mighty Byron Leftwitch, his all pro WR core, and Fragile Freddy do that to people

One winning season in the last god knows how long, yet to play a meaningful minute of football, and you're already over here running your mouth. Jesus you ****s have no life. Come to our board AFTER you finnish your game and can actually start looking ahead at next week...something someone should have told our guys after the 1st quarter.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
illone said:
I doubt the line will be that high, man. Even last year when the Skins played in Dallas the spread was 3-3.5.

of course......and for the record the line is 6, it was released 3 hours ago.....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
illone said:
:confused:

I was referring to Kingbrice post where he said the favored team wins 79% of the time.

The fav won 72% while the fav@hm won 76 overall, what I am referring to is the fav@hm with 3.5+ pts= 79%.......I don't like those odds......

illone

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
uh, you said winning and covering are 2 different things, which is what my post was replying to.

Yes, and that has nothing to do with what you posted above.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

You dont gamble. And if you do, you might be able to get a number. Instead of posting your Soundblaster crap.

Gimme a break.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
aardvark said:
You better put down 4 since Newman and Henry got burned a few times by windmill Leftwich.

yeah that will happen when the QB has all day to throw

one sack...probably no more than a couple hits on the QB after the first two or three series...more of the same

David

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
yeah that will happen when the QB has all day to throw

one sack...probably no more than a couple hits on the QB after the first two or three series...more of the same

David

I gotta say... I give the D somewhat of a pass on this game... we were still in it to win it... until we kept giving the ball away....

I say we will be peeved this next game coming up against.. well ya know:starspin

Gfunk

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
One winning season in the last god knows how long, yet to play a meaningful minute of football, and you're already over here running your mouth. Jesus you ****s have no life. Come to our board AFTER you finnish your game and can actually start looking ahead at next week...something someone should have told our guys after the 1st quarter.

sorry kid, but there's nothing funnier or more entertaining than visiting CZ, Giants.com, or Eagles.com after a loss

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
sorry kid, but there's nothing funnier or more entertaining than visiting CZ, Giants.com, or Eagles.com after a loss

Do us a favor and look in the mirror. Save you a trip here.
Flippin' sadist.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Gfunk said:

More fun than going to extremeskins.com after a loss???

:laugh2: :laugh2:

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
I am looking forward to this game

Taking an objective look at it, Dallas should win this game. At home, short week for the injured Commanders, and I expect we will have to play a real physical game tonight against the Vikings who have both a very good o-line and d-line

It'll be close, it'll be tough, I really am thinking the Commanders can pull it off, but travelling on a short week will take its toll