1-28-22 Mock

The Realist

Reaction score
Im comparing him bc interior OL players traditionally don’t go top 10/15 unless they are legit blue chippers. Nelson was, Linderbaum isn’t IMO. I think that’s what we disagree on and that’s fair.

Whoever said Watt wasn’t a scheme fit is a complete idiot. That dude was a stud that would’ve been successful in any scheme…maybe our team was concerned about the medicals.

My question remains.

cnuball21

Reaction score
My question remains.

You're question about a C being raved about? I agree there I'm just not sure it's warranted.

This is an absolutely terrible DT class...has he been tested? If you have tape with him holding ground and anchoring against a 1st round quality DT I'll completely change my tune. All the hype I'm seeing is about how well he moves in space and gets to the next level which I 100% agree with...my question is when it's 3rd and long and it's time to hold ground and anchor against guys like Donald / Simmons / Suh / Buckner/ C Jones etc can he do it? No idea bc I haven't seen but that's what I'm looking for in a top 20 talent C.

The Realist

Reaction score
You're question about a C being raved about? I agree there I'm just not sure it's warranted.

This is an absolutely terrible DT class...has he been tested? If you have tape with him holding ground and anchoring against a 1st round quality DT I'll completely change my tune. All the hype I'm seeing is about how well he moves in space and gets to the next level which I 100% agree with...my question is when it's 3rd and long and it's time to hold ground and anchor against guys like Donald / Simmons / Suh / Buckner/ C Jones etc can he do it? No idea bc I haven't seen but that's what I'm looking for in a top 20 talent C.

How does he compare to other first round centers? To put things in perspective Cesar Ruiz C went to the saints at 24 in 2020. Lindenbaum is clearly a better prospect than him.

cnuball21

Reaction score
How does he compare to other first round centers? To put things in perspective Cesar Ruiz C went to the saints at 24 in 2020. Lindenbaum is clearly a better prospect than him.

I like Ruiz as a prospect just like I like Linderbaum. I think Ruiz played with a bit more power as a prospect and Linderbaum moves better and plays with better technique.

I think I had Ruiz at the bottom of the 1st which is around where I have Linderbaum but positional value also plays into it.