1 gotta to go

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is easy for me ........hash browns. To all northern, don't even think about touching my grits (LOL)

278121713_136811838898432_2425758704304567310_n.jpg

I’ve never had grits in my life and don’t drink coffee.

Even then I may pick orange juice because 95% of the brands are just corn syrup&water and making kids fat.

Eat a real orange

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve never had grits in my life and don’t drink coffee.

Even then I may pick orange juice because 95% of the brands are just corn syrup&water and making kids fat.

Eat a real orange
Just looked at the ingredients label on Orange/Pineapple V8 Splash today, when I was at the supermarket, and the second ingredient was high fructose corn syrup. I really hate when they try to trick us into thinking something is good for us, when it's absolutely not.

nobody

Reaction score
Just looked at the ingredients label on Orange/Pineapple V8 Splash today, when I was at the supermarket, and the second ingredient was high fructose corn syrup. I really hate when they try to trick us into thinking something is good for us, when it's absolutely not.

Simply Orange is pretty good. It's like freshly squeezed orange juice since there's no added sugars or sweeteners or anything else. Is it healthy to have every day? No, but it's not terrible and is a fantastic source of Vitamin-C and the acids in it help prevent Kidney stones. (But do help erode tooth enamel)

When I do (rarely) have orange juice, it has to be 100% pure no added anything. I'm more likely just to eat an orange.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Easy call. I’m on keto so only the eggs, sausage and coffee can stay.

But yes, breakfast food is the $@#!. If I had to give away one meal forever, it won’t be breakfast.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Simply Orange is pretty good. It's like freshly squeezed orange juice since there's no added sugars or sweeteners or anything else. Is it healthy to have every day? No, but it's not terrible and is a fantastic source of Vitamin-C and the acids in it help prevent Kidney stones. (But do help erode tooth enamel)

When I do (rarely) have orange juice, it has to be 100% pure no added anything. I'm more likely just to eat an orange.
I have Orange/Tangerine Juicy Juice right now. It's made from concentrate, but it's 100% juice, and not as acidic as OJ.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
During my mid-20s, I would eat eggs, grits and toast sandwiches. That's right. I would fry up some scrambled eggs, whip up some THICK grits, and slap both between two slices of burnt bread.

Yep, I'm still weird but don't knock it until you've tried it. :laugh:

nobody

Reaction score
During my mid-20s, I would eat eggs, grits and toast sandwiches. That's right. I would fry up some scrambled eggs, whip up some THICK grits, and slap both between two slices of burnt bread.

Yep, I'm still weird but don't knock it until you've tried it. :laugh:

I get eggs over-easy and mash them up and mix them with Hash browns. It's fantastic.