10-6

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2475190 said:
Yeah, I guess you're right. The Giants had no momentum at all and went to the superbowl off nothing but pure luck.

Did I say any of that?

That Pats game totally set up because it proved to them that they could play with anyone.

Why would they doubt they could play with anyone, if they were "riding as high as anyone could be"?

If you don't want to believe that then don't, makes no difference to me.

I already believed that. But they NEEDED that proved to them because they were NOT "riding as high as anyone could be," as you claim. Not even close.

My comment was in reference to their road winning streak.

So winning every road game and losing every home game is "riding as high as anyone could be"?

They hit their stride and were set up perfectly for their situation (on the road the whole time), like it or not.

I wouldn't disagree with that, either. I just disagree with your notion that they were "riding as high as anyone could be."

If the second half of our season was wins over the Giants and Commanders, followed by double-digit losses to the 49ers and Seahawks, then a win at Pittsburgh, a double-digit loss to the Giants, a loss to the Ravens after leading by double digits late in the third quarter, then a win over Philadelphia, would we be riding as high as anyone could be? Please. This place would be panic city, with most people predicting a one-and-done in the playoffs.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
The Giants got hot after/during the Patriots game.

They were lucky to win a couple of those games previous.

The Patriots game they simply found themselves.

So I'm not sure if they were backing in or not, but I agree with Adam. They were NOT riding high.