10 great ways to make the offseason go by faster

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you are like me and hate the extremely long NFL offseason, here are 10 great ways to make it go by extremely fast:

1. Continue to watch the rest of the post season; after all it is great football.

2. The NBA is in mid-season and there’s plenty of talent around to watch whatever teams you like/hate.

3. Baseball Spring Training begins in a Little over a month.

4. UEFA Champions League is full of great stories and athletes, and it is played during the week and until May.

5. 5 weeks until The Academy Awards are on there is plenty of time to watch nominated movies before and after the awards once the best movies are known.

6. NFL Draft: Two great things about this year’s draft, we got to enjoy our first round pick for half a season and 2 post-season games, and there will be plenty of talent for our rookie class. Will Jones, Jones & Co. make any meaningful picks/trades?

7. Golf season will be in full swing with the return of Tiger Woods. 4 Majors before the NFL Regular Season begins. Will it be the year he finally wins again or will the youth continue to impress?

8. One last season of Tennis greats Federer, Nadal and Djokovic together competing for another Grand Slam.

9. Get your girlfriend pregnant right about now, and enjoy your baby right around the beginning of the regular season.

10. Enjoy your weekends with friends, family and loved ones. Plenty of things to do during the spring/summer months, with gorgeous weather.

Any other suggestions I may be missing?

Enjoy your offseason guys.
Draft season is a big part of the season for me. You can almost call it a whole different season of football. The action isnt there, but the intrigue is always high

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
If you are like me and hate the extremely long NFL offseason, here are 10 great ways to make it go by extremely fast:

1. Continue to watch the rest of the post season; after all it is great football.

2. The NBA is in mid-season and there’s plenty of talent around to watch whatever teams you like/hate.

3. Baseball Spring Training begins in a Little over a month.

4. UEFA Champions League is full of great stories and athletes, and it is played during the week and until May.

5. 5 weeks until The Academy Awards are on there is plenty of time to watch nominated movies before and after the awards once the best movies are known.

6. NFL Draft: Two great things about this year’s draft, we got to enjoy our first round pick for half a season and 2 post-season games, and there will be plenty of talent for our rookie class. Will Jones, Jones & Co. make any meaningful picks/trades?

7. Golf season will be in full swing with the return of Tiger Woods. 4 Majors before the NFL Regular Season begins. Will it be the year he finally wins again or will the youth continue to impress?

8. One last season of Tennis greats Federer, Nadal and Djokovic together competing for another Grand Slam.

9. Get your girlfriend pregnant right about now, and enjoy your baby right around the beginning of the regular season.

10. Enjoy your weekends with friends, family and loved ones. Plenty of things to do during the spring/summer months, with gorgeous weather.

Any other suggestions I may be missing?

Enjoy your offseason guys.

you crazy! lol

Kaiser

Reaction score
Got my wife pregnant in September so there was no chance of a kids bday on a Sunday... true story lol

My oldest son was born Sept 23, 2007 and arrived in time for me to the see the last three quarters of a Cowboy win over the Bears. I was emailing my sisters that his first and middle name would be DeMarcus Ware or Tony Romo. I had them going for most of the day.

Rayman70

Reaction score
find 10 midgets and choke them out one by one? Works for me.:flagwave:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh no, I just had mine just when the Cowboys were drafting LVE, but I will gladly stop at 1. Hard work
#Respect
I know you're gong to raise your child to be a great Cowboy's fan and an even better Human!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My man!!
Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words
Backing you all the way!
I can't have children (health reasons), but I know the importance of a family.
You make me envious...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My oldest son was born Sept 23, 2007 and arrived in time for me to the see the last three quarters of a Cowboy win over the Bears. I was emailing my sisters that his first and middle name would be DeMarcus Ware or Tony Romo. I had them going for most of the day.
As long as you didn't name him Rowdy!

Rayman70

Reaction score
March Madness and the Masters are really nice diversions from watching the Boys let me down.
love my Kentucky Wildcats!! I remember when we had Sam Bowie,Melvin Turpin...The group we have this year is a tad shaky though..very young.