10 most disliked people in sports...

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
gazza at least was entertaining to watch, asides from playing against celtic or scotland obviously, and the guys personal issues make him hard to despise in my opinion. johnson and carling i didn't like more for the arrogance that i always felt they had in interviews. johnny should probably have gone in with henman as it was always more the english medias attitude towards him i hated than the man himself. dennis wise and paul ince are just very hateable players. regarding the rangers contingant i've not gone for players who did us most damage or you would have characters or entertainers in there like mccoist, laudrup, albertz etc who i hated playing against but there was never any personal dislike they were just guys who worried me whereas the two fergusons are the embodiment of staunch rangers men. ian more so than barry who was more of a ned whereas ian ferguson really represented the anti-catholic element of their support. terry butcher makes my list for his reaction to his motherwell team costing celtic the league in injury time four years ago when he celebrated like he had just won the league despite the result meaning nothing to motherwell more than anything he ever did for rangers or england. graeme sounness is pretty self explanatory. i have no idea why jim hamilton annoys me so much but he is easily my most hated sportsman. he is almost the definition of a journeyman pro but for some reason i absolutely despise him.

not a big fan of dalglish myself to be honest no matter how good a player he was for us. i still blame him for the barnes debacle as well

burmafrd

Reaction score
You know it would not kill you to capitalize now and then, and space out your sentences/paragraphs a little.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
burmafrd;2864162 said:
You know it would not kill you to capitalize now and then, and space out your sentences/paragraphs a little.

fair enough criticism. not sure whats going on with the one space between sentences and the lack of capitals probably started as laziness but has become a bit of a habit i'm afraid.
the spaces isn't my fault actually, its editing out the double space. Unless it leaves it in before a capital? nope

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I think Bonds and Clemens should be on the list.

MC KAos

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2863444 said:
How can Jeff Gordon not be on that list?

Everyone I know HATES that guy.

because its nascar, no one cares

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
To each their own, I suppose. There aren't that many on that list that would make my top 10.

Temo

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2863114 said:
I would think that Roger Clemens would be on the list. Other than Yankee fans, who likes this guy.

Yankee fans hate him too.