10 Quick Hits Postgame

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Frankly, I don't think there is salvation in either Coach Rod or Coach Kris. Hopefully together they can make it work. We don't need a top five defense for a Super Bowl run. But we will need more than we've seen so far. My hunch is that Coach M. understands the big picture a bit more than Richard. But I totally concede I could be wrong.

Damn...they could be sandbagging, waiting to unveil the goods until they play someone good. (LOL...my wishful thinking)

Beyond this year I hope they import a DC... someone that is young, innovative, hard and edgy. That guy isn't in Frisco at this time, IMO.
T-RO--- you are not the first giving that view of our D sandbagging until stiffer opponents come to town....i wonder if that could be true?....or i thought defenses just "banged" every week?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
We have to clear roster spot for Quinn this week.

There are other options. If Austin is back, we could cut Wilson again (I would prefer not to) and I don't think we need all 10 linemen. Either Knight, Redmond or even Su'a-Filo could go.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Ok...let this be a lesson to everyone who wants us to sign, draft or trade for what ever LB is available. Teams rarely use 3 LBs and when they do, they don't scheme the SLB to be in a position to make a ton of plays. Some of it is Lee's age and possibly the injuries catching up to him. But more than anything, it's the position he's playing.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The interception Dak had?

We only needed 1 yard (I believe) Dak could have easily picked up the first down. I think he would tell you he shouldn't have attempted the throw.

People kept acting like Cobb should have been able to catch the ball. The odds of that were very low. Running full out and adjust to a ball at least a yard behind where it would have needed to be. Even if he had caught it, it wouldn't have changed the fact that it shouldn't have been thrown.

Dak played well so before anyone says I'm bashing, I'm not. Just calling BS on blaming Cobb.

PS - just replied as your comment specifically mentioned the play, not to say you were making this assertion.