10 Replacements For Garrett As Cowboys HC (If He's Fired)

lukin2006

Reaction score
:lmao2:
HX4d0N6.jpg
I'm not repeating myself ... :lmao:

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Sorry. There is only one name

Dabo Swinney

Jerry! make it happen, whatever it takes

:cool:

aria

Reaction score
Apparently some you like to fantasize that Payton and Harbaugh aren’t control freaks or Jerry would relinquish control which he hasn’t done since Parcells.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Think someone didn’t having their coffee or energy drinks yet.

List isn’t bad. I would love to have Sean Payton here but I wouldn’t give up picks for him

I read that Payton had a clause in his contract allowing him to jump ship if there was an ownership change. There was.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Chris Petersen please

Also Defillipo inst available.
Chris Peterson isn’t leaving the UW. If he was going to jump to the NFL it would have happened by now.

FWIW, I think he’s a very good college coach, but I’m not sure how he’d translate to the NFL, especially with a meddling owner.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
At this point I wouldn't mind seeing Phil Jackson take over as head coach.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Harbaugh would have us in the Super bow next year. Although, most know he’s very good. He’s underrated.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Apparently some you like to fantasize that Payton and Harbaugh aren’t control freaks or Jerry would relinquish control which he hasn’t done since Parcells.
Jerry gave up control for one year under par ells. That first year and then he inserted himself right back.

JustChip

Reaction score
No to Jim Bob Cooter. Not sure if grown men should still call themselves Jim Bob :laugh:. Also, I have stated many times, please no more Detroit Lion coaches.

Right. Why don't we aim a wee bit higher and go after all the Cleveland failures.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Right. Why don't we aim a wee bit higher and go after all the Cleveland failures.

Can we add Buffalo and Oakland coaches as well? :lmao2::lmao2:

Do we even look at championship calibre teams coaches? I'd like to see them try and pry the KC OC here.

JustChip

Reaction score
Can we add Buffalo and Oakland coaches as well? :lmao2::lmao2:

Do we even look at championship calibre teams coaches? I'd like to see them try and pry the KC OC here.

Yep, we could even try to pry Norv Turner from Carolina. At least he knows this offense inside out.