U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

a_carter_i.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah...too bad they wasted those few years on a QB that wasn't even going to start on his own college team if he'd have returned there.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was the first time I got to experience how fast news gets posted on CZ.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
when I saw that picture of Q - I was embarrassed for the Cowboys. And I wonder if that is when BP and Jerruh looked at each other and just kind of nodded.

I still don't know what's in his hand.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To this day I still think it was more than marijuana. Something else happened. Parcells was disgusted at that press conference. I just have a gut feeling that Quincy did something in addition to the weed. What? We may never know.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WG, I wanted to thank you.

Thank you for putting that tune in my head.

For the rest of the day, I will think of that picture and heard the theme from Sanford & Son. I tell ya, you're an angel. :mad::p

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
To this day I still think it was more than marijuana. Something else happened. Parcells was disgusted at that press conference. I just have a gut feeling that Quincy did something in addition to the weed. What? We may never know.

well that's a pretty good assumption considering he looks like pookie from new jack city.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bill Parcells went 10-6 with a loser at QB.

Jason Garrett can't break 8-8 with a pro bowl caliber franchise QB. SMH.
Parcells got far better all-around, four-quarters, team execution in Carter's last season out of his team than Garrett has out of his team in a number of games. I remember Parcells and Dallas playing at New England and lost like 12-0 I think, but it was a hard fought game throughout. Back when the Patriots were a true Super Bowl contending team. Then I think of Garrett and Dallas last season at Chicago and New Orleans and get physically ill. If Garrett is ever going to enjoy success, he must get all-phases of his team to compete and execute from kickoff to the end of the fourth quarter. Mental mistakes, from players and coaches alike, are killing this team. And the defense must rise to the challenge in particular.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Parcells got far better all-around, four-quarters, team execution in Carter's last season out of his team than Garrett has out of his team in a number of games.

It was truly blood out of a turnip. One of the finest, if not the finest, singular coaching performance in team history.

Then I think of of Garrett and Dallas last season at Chicago and New Orleans and get physically ill. If Garrett is ever going to enjoy success, he must get all-phases of his team to compete and execute from kickoff to the end of the fourth quarter.

What is funny, he talks about all three phases. A lot.

The real "success" comes with success on defense. The ST last year was one of the best performances by that unit in years, probably since Avezzano was in his hey day.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parcells had control of his own locker room. Garrett is one step up from housekeeping.

Not that I would ever compare Jason Garrett to Bill Parcells.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In fairness, Parcells did inherit a top 10 defense.
That's not debatable. It is an asset Garrett hasn't enjoyed every season. At the same time though, he must learn more in-game flexibility. The Green Bay game may be the ultimate lesson he must learn from. As the head coach, you must accept the weaknesses of your team and compensate for them. Dallas was clicking on all cylinders in the first half, but it still had the same deficient defense. He should not have taken the ball away from his running game as much as he did. It would have protected his defense more.

Personally, I like Garrett. I like his demeanor. I like his approach. I think his players respect him. As he builds this team, he must get better level of play out of his players. And he must become more flexible towards deciding or not deciding what each game demands of him and his staff.