Video: 105.3 - an 11 minute interview with Mazi Smith, who likes the Texas heat

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Not afraid of the Texas heat, embraces the challenge of going up against the vets, just wants to win his reps. I like what I heard :flagwave: although having a roll cage in a sports car is a little unsettling :oops: the pads will be on soon, looking forward to seeing how he transitions.

Let's Go Big Maz!

jwitten82

Reaction score
Hazing is garbage. I turned down a prestigious fraternity and said F yourself because of that crap.
Piss off with hazing. You either want me in the 'Hood, or you don't.
What type of hazing did they try to do?

Motorola

Reaction score
Hazing is garbage. I turned down a prestigious fraternity and said F yourself because of that crap.
Piss off with hazing. You either want me in the 'Hood, or you don't.
You did good
It was UCLA and they were a little bit extra stupid.
Not Arizona State extra stupid, but getting there.

And I basically grew up on 6th street in Austin.
Young men embarking on a journey to become contributors to society-- are still dying by a few dozens or so every year, due to the archaic and babarous rituals still going on in the college environment of fraternities.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Young men embarking on a journey to become contributors to society-- are still dying by a few dozens or so every year, due to the archaic and babarous rituals still going on in the college environment of fraternities.
The draw is always the connections and ability to move ahead by joining.
I can't truly blame the guys and gals drawn in by that because it is absolutely real.

Nearly every single politician in office is from a frat/sor and there is a reason.

I get it.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm driving this week to meet 20 fellows I've known and been friends with for 50 years. Maybe not for everyone, but certainly made my college life better.