Video: 105.3 | How Dak Prescott Calling Plays Prepared Him For The Regular Season

khiladi

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the last 3 years would include 2020-2022 which saw Dak miss a total of 17-1/2 out of 50 games (35% of games missed). So to say Dak led the #1 offense the last 3 years is a bit misleading per say.

When Linehan dumbed down the offense for Dak in his “greatest season ever”, which included the best OL and RG in the league, Dak was the greatest thing since sliced bread. When Moore did it for Rush with a less talented OL and they went 4-1, suddenly it’s not such a great “QB feat”..

khiladi

Reaction score
This idea that a QB doesn’t show mental quickness early in his career, is a crock of garbage. There are always signs of an elite QB, from the beginning. It’s simply a matter of putting it all together. Average to mediocre QBs show signs of their mental ineptitude in the same manner.

Dak is just an average QB, whose mental abilities are one of his worst traits. He throws the rams route 2 plays on a row, that were jumped both times. He ran right into the DL guy in the SF game in his own end zone, which should have been a safety to end the game if the DL could have made an easy tackle.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Andy Dalton is the Same

Cooper Rush has better win rate

Desmond Ridder is better

Yada Yada Yada...Meet Prescott at Camp Battle...all that other stuff is Fantasy!!!:lmao::lmao:
You know what Lance has in common with Rush, Dalton, and Ridder?

They’re not Dak.

We want Lance!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I agree with Belt and said the same thing after the game. I thought he did a great job of feeling the flow of the game.

But I’d like to point to something CeeDee said. Where he was talking about running a play that was called for zone while the D was in cover 1. It sounded like there wasn’t much flexibility there previously. That’s a huge indictment against Moore, imo.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why dont you offer one of your "Account Bets" to Q on when Lance takes over? Lets see how much you believe in Trey...lol
I don’t believe in Trey lolololol

Nobody has seen enough of him to believe in him or not.

I’ve seen enough to not believe in Dak though.

We all know how the season ends with Dak. We have 7 others to look at. We don’t know how it would with a Lance. Give me that.

We Want Lance!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I don’t believe in Trey lolololol

Nobody has seen enough of him to believe in him or not.

I’ve seen enough to not believe in Dak though.

We all know how the season ends with Dak. We have 7 others to look at. We don’t know how it would with a Lance. Give me that.

We Want Lance!
Lance may be ready in a couple years.. Dak is your only option right now IF you are truly a Cowboys fan there is no world where wishing Dak sucks so much we need to eat a 60 mill cap hit AND lose other good pieces is a good thing... no amount of ABD logic gets around that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lance may be ready in a couple years.. Dak is your only option right now IF you are truly a Cowboys fan there is no world where wishing Dak sucks so much we need to eat a 60 mill cap hit AND lose other good pieces is a good thing... no amount of ABD logic gets around that.
Extending Dak will cause more long term harm to this team than eating whatever cap hit Dak has will.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Extending Dak will cause more long term harm to this team than eating whatever cap hit Dak has will.
Nah you extend him then if it goes south you can trade him.. right now there is no trade scenarion nor is there a keep Micah and others and eat that cap scenario...it is what it is.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nah you extend him then if it goes south you can trade him.. right now there is no trade scenarion nor is there a keep Micah and others and eat that cap scenario...it is what it is.
Nobody wants him.

You extend Dak then you extend mediocrity.

You dump Dak as soon as possible. You don’t delay it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Nobody wants him.

You extend Dak then you extend mediocrity.

You dump Dak as soon as possible. You don’t delay it.
Lol look just because you dont like Dak doesnt mean the GM and Player personal throughout the league doesnt, again you're ABD syndrome is not a common thought through the league people who do this as they rank him top 10..so yes you could trade him BUT not with a 60 mill cap hit.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol look just because you dont like Dak doesnt mean the GM and Player personal throughout the league doesnt, again you're ABD syndrome is not a common thought through the league people who do this as they rank him top 10..so yes you could trade him BUT not with a 60 mill cap hit.
Eat the cap and dump Dak!
Eat the cap and dump Dak!

That’s also a new chant for this season.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Belt is the biggest Dak homer at The Fan....he was even kidded about it this morning. I think they threw Dak a bone letting him call plays, to show him how much he is "respected"....possibly worrying bout his little feelings coming off the Lance acquisition..
Boy, second post. That didn't take long. :facepalm: I would love to see the expression of you and the rest of the Anti-Dak Cult when he plays well, or when someone talks good about him. I imagine it's something like this. :)

R.65b60f85b8acbd832a8c27cc2c77c7c0

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Boy, second post. That didn't take long. :facepalm: I would love to see the expression of you and the rest of the Anti-Dak Cult when he plays well, or when someone talks good about him. I imagine it's something like this. :)

R.65b60f85b8acbd832a8c27cc2c77c7c0
"The other team sucked" thats how they say Dak played well.. giving Dak credit for anything would melt them apparently.