Video: 105.3 | How Dak Prescott Calling Plays Prepared Him For The Regular Season

USArmyVet

Reaction score
When Dak was the QB, the Cowboys offense was the #1 scoring offense in football. Thats a fact.

I understand its one that doenst suit your agenda.

I know you love Rush, but the Cowboys points per game goes from 19 per game with Rush to over 30 with Dak.
This reply right here is why you are not taken very seriously even by those who agree with some of your points. (PS...funny you reference 19 points/game given Dak could not get to that 'magic' number in his back to back playoff losses to SF)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I would like to have that Oline now
ZEke was good, but it was that Oline that made that offense. Murray looked great behind that line too.

If we had that Oline right now, we would be winning championships. Its the only thing missing at this point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This reply right here is why you are not taken very seriously even by those who agree with some of your points. (PS...funny you reference 19 points/game given Dak could not get to that 'magic' number in his back to back playoff losses to SF)
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

And who do you think takes you seriously on here?

People kick you around the board all day, every day on here.

I present facts. People can do what they want with the facts.

And what do you do? You cherry pick the Niners game again. Its obviously all you can do. LOL

Maybe one day you will figure out that offenses usually bog down against the #1 defense in the NFL.

shabazz

Reaction score
Most of us just wish something would prepare him for the post-season instead…….

USArmyVet

Reaction score
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

And who do you think takes you seriously on here?

People kick you around the board all day, every day on here.

I present facts. People can do what they want with the facts.

And what do you do? You cherry pick the Niners game again. Its obviously all you can do. LOL

Maybe one day you will figure out that offenses usually bog down against the #1 defense in the NFL.
Well, then how did Dak do against Washington in the last game of 2022? I don't think they were the #1 defense.

As for your misguided claim that you post facts, that is the farthest from the truth given your emotionally based posts that show a strange emotional attachment to players.

CWR

Reaction score
Prepare him for the regular season? No

Give him some good experience from a different pov? Yes

Let's not make too much or too little out of this one - it was a good exercise and glad to see it done but have rather seen it coupled with a quarter or two of live game action in the 2nd game.

Next Sunday is going to be off timing wise but will get better by the time the Jets come to town

You know the drill. Every offense in the league is out of synch the first couple weeks. Even with reps in preseason it's never enough to come in crisp. I hear you, but it always seems to go that way.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well, then how did Dak do against Washington in the last game of 2022? I don't think they were the #1 defense.

As for your misguided claim that you post facts, that is the farthest from the truth given your emotionally based posts that show a strange emotional attachment to players.
Poor wittle troll doenst like the fact that Dak lead the #1 scoring offense in football the last 3 years?

Duh, but what about the Niners game? Duh what about Washington?

WAAAAAA!!! Dak sucks!!! WAAAA!!! I hate Dak!!! :lmao::lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I would rather have Rush and his 19 points per game.............WAAAA!!!! :thumbup:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
When Dak was the QB, the Cowboys offense was the #1 scoring offense in football. Thats a fact.

I understand its one that doenst suit your agenda.

I know you love Rush, but the Cowboys points per game goes from 19 per game with Rush to over 30 with Dak.
The Cowboys winning percentage also goes down when Dak plays instead of Rush.

We want Lance! We want Lance!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I take it you werent very good at math?
Maybe it would help if you understood what the term "Average" means. :muttley:

Some scores are lower, some are higher. Look it up and come on back to the conversation.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Poor wittle troll doenst like the fact that Dak lead the #1 scoring offense in football the last 3 years?

Duh, but what about the Niners game? Duh what about Washington?

WAAAAAA!!! Dak sucks!!! WAAAA!!! I hate Dak!!! :lmao::lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I would rather have Rush and his 19 points per game.............WAAAA!!!! :thumbup:
Yet another example of some receiving special privileges to act like an arsehole in the group so long as they pay money.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak haters :laugh::espn::facepalm::muttley::starspin::banghead::hammer::thumbdown:

There, I set it up so you can just copy and paste this post given it's basically what your posts are limited to.
Yes, If you Love me you'll do as I do!!

Dak Haters......I will recover my remnant :lmao2: :lmao2: :huh:

Qcard

Reaction score
You mean the year he won rookie of the year?

Of course he knew. Thats why he ran the #1 offense in football for the last 3 years when he was the QB. Always nice to get another perspective and hammer home the point.
Yes sir! That is Dakota Prescott Offensive Rookie Player of the Year :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

But Dak Haters create a false narrative based on 500 Career passing attempts by Lance aka Skinny Dak!!:muttley:

Dak Haters are a worthless remnant....

Qcard

Reaction score
We want Lance! We want Lance! We want Lance!

It’s coming and Dak isn’t good enough to stop it.
Everybody Lance Now!! I promise if Trey Lance surpasses Dak, the way Dak did Tony Romo!!.... I'll forgive Dak Haters:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Dak and Skinny Dak Dance Off!!!:dance::dance::dance:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Everybody Lance Now!! I promise if Trey Lance surpasses Dak, the way Dak did Tony Romo!!.... I'll forgive Dak Haters:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Dak and Skinny Dak Dance Off!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Dak will do what he does best now that Lance is in town.

Buckle under the pressure.

We Want Lance will be filling that stadium and Dak will fail.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak will do what he does best now that Lance is in town.

Buckle under the pressure.

We Want Lance will be filling that stadium and Dak will fail.
Andy Dalton is the Same

Cooper Rush has better win rate

Desmond Ridder is better

Yada Yada Yada...Meet Prescott at Camp Battle...all that other stuff is Fantasy!!!:lmao::lmao:

khiladi

Reaction score
Belt is the biggest Dak homer at The Fan....he was even kidded about it this morning. I think they threw Dak a bone letting him call plays, to show him how much he is "respected"....possibly worrying bout his little feelings coming off the Lance acquisition..

We already know Dak checked out of plenty of run plays in the Tampa Bay game a few years back. We also know in his second year Linehan had to revoke that lenience against the Giants in his second season, when he called pass plays off designed run plays.

They always re-writing the narratives.

This is year 8. If a QB has no flexibility at this point in time, he’s not that guy..