105.3 the fan Beasley news soon

cern

Reaction score
what is the status of dez Bryant. he is a free agent or do the saints have his rights.

Gremell12

Reaction score
Could see us get adam humphries instead if beasley walks, 4 years younger and excels in the slot. Just will all depend on $$ wanted for both. As always.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Who even cares anymore? The FO doesn't care; in fact they probably would be just fine with tanking 2019. We're gonna pass on players who can get us to the next level. Gotta lock up D-Law, who disappeared for half the season. Gotta let Beasley go because he's too expensive, never mind we won't have anyone to get those 1st downs on 3rd and 7 anymore. Bargain bin, process, on and on and on.....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
All I know is that whether someone overpays for Beas or we do, it will all be JJ's fault. Double-edged sword in these parts.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Could see us get adam humphries instead if beasley walks, 4 years younger and excels in the slot. Just will all depend on $$ wanted for both. As always.
Yeah. I don't see that under any circumstances

Cowfan75

Reaction score
All I know is that whether someone overpays for Beas or we do, it will all be JJ's fault. Double-edged sword in these parts.

If we aren't going to replace him, we need to overpay him. We'll be 3 and out more often than not without his production, and it looks more than likely we will turn the slot duty over to a guy who has done nothing with us except snap his leg.

Carson

Reaction score
Humphries will make way more then Beasley

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Jerry's feeling neglected......he'll probably have a news conference to announce that there's nothing to announce

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
If we aren't going to replace him, we need to overpay him. We'll be 3 and out more often than not without his production, and it looks more than likely we will turn the slot duty over to a guy who has done nothing with us except snap his leg.

He was a better down field threat than Cole.
He caught one less TD than Cole.
He only converted his catches at a rate of 5% fewer for first Downs than Cole.

The dude doubled his downfield receptions.
He’s younger. Way cheaper. Already working out back at the star.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
He was a better down field threat than Cole.
He caught one less TD than Cole.
He only converted his catches at a rate of 5% fewer for first Downs than Cole.

The dude doubled his downfield receptions.
He’s younger. Way cheaper. Already working out back at the star.

Yes, I know you're a fan of Hurns.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry's feeling neglected......he'll probably have a news conference to announce that there's nothing to announce
yup...he will have Johnny Walker Blue as his backdrop/sponsor..like Ford lol. The true promoter he is, he will have a fifth of the said product in hand taking a snoot full during the Presser...:oldcouple:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
what is the status of dez Bryant. he is a free agent or do the saints have his rights.

I believe Saints said they are interested in bringing him back and Dez stated he still wants to play.

I expect him to be with the Saints if they don't go WR in the draft.