105.3 The Fan Reporting Big Announcement Coming at 3 Today

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
3 pm is the end of the 24hr requirement for all players to be on the waiver wire after being cut. At that time we'll know who the Cowboys have on the final 53-man roster and practice squad. Although the 53-man roster is never really "final". That's what Nick's announcement is about folks. You're welcome.

aria

Reaction score
3 pm is the end of the 24hr requirement for all players to be on the waiver wire after being cut. At that time we'll know who the Cowboys have on the final 53-man roster and practice squad. Although the 53-man roster is never really "final". That's what Nick's announcement is about folks. You're welcome.
So you’re saying Earl will be on the 53 man roster?!

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys have a press conference for Brandon Carr's signing. Right when Carr is about to sign the contract, Stone Cold's theme music starts playing and Earl Thomas runs on the stage in full Cowboys uniform and helmet. Before Carr can sign ET body slams him, then scratches Carr's name off the contract and signs it.

bewp7

Reaction score
proably some thing lame about stadium capicity! jerry the drama queen have to get his press minions to hype every little thing!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wVWSnc5.jpg

Flamma

Reaction score
If this is for real it could only mean one thing. Jerry is stepping down and his polopony is taking over as GM. No really, it has to be ET.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
tickets? not really the ST holder will have a lottery and already have tickets, no singe or new tickets will be sold given only 40k max cap at fans,.. so i was under the impression lottery random season tickets seat numbers will be drawn and thats who coming if they accept..

Tickets went on sale last week until the seat-geek site crashed. Each season ticket holder was allowed to purchase six tickets per account for 3 games of your choosing. For those that weren’t able to purchase because of the site crashing they get another stab at it on Wednesday. Luckily I was able to get mine before the site went down

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tickets went on sale last week until the seat-geek site crashed. Each season ticket holder was allowed to purchase six tickets per account for 3 games of your choosing. For those that weren’t able to purchase because of the site crashing they get another stab at it on Wednesday. Luckily I was able to get mine before the site went down
thats crazy and yet those around here acted as if most would be scared to go and the site crashing over all of them fighting for seats..:)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This just in, paternity test reveals Rowdy is the son of Big Tex confirming that in 1985, Big Tex had an affair with Gypsy Priestess and carny "Guess Your Weight" barker Esmeralda Stool. Rowdy was said to be thrilled to finally know who his parents were and remarked "I always had a feeling that Mom got around a lot and Dad was the stay at home type".