105.3 The Fan Reporting Big Announcement Coming at 3 Today

SoBlue128

Reaction score
thats crazy and yet those around here acted as if most would be scared to go and the site crashing over all of them fighting for seats..:)

Yeah the site was super slow and kept giving errors when navigating. I was able to get Steelers, Tday game against Washington and 49ers which were the three I wanted. No way did I ever think I would get all
Three but the crappy site I’m sure helped lol

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
This just in, paternity test reveals Rowdy is the son of Big Tex confirming that in 1985, Big Tex had an affair with Gypsy Priestess and carny "Guess Your Weight" barker Esmeralda Stool. Rowdy was said to be thrilled to finally know who his parents were and remarked "I always had a feeling that Mom got around a lot and Dad was the stay at home type".
Did you say Big Tex? I thought he died in a fire.

bewp7

Reaction score
he says it isnt even big... always over hype with this franchise!

blueblood70

Reaction score
twitter rumor's are it is about Carr, if this special Presser is about Carr I am going to break something..i swear it..

signing a 15year Vet aged out C/S convert is not news worthy,,IT BETTER NOT BE!!!!

its ET or bust or trade for a Vet LB?

Maybe the Comish gave us a exception and we signed Dak to 4yr 200mil deal :))

Loso86

Reaction score
twitter rumor's are it is about Carr, if this special Presser is about Carr I am going to break something..i swear it..

signing a 15year Vet aged out C/S convert is not news worthy,,IT BETTER NOT BE!!!!

its ET or bust or trade for a Vet LB?

Maybe the Comish gave us a exception and we signed Dak to 4yr 200mil deal :))
Lol doesnt matter how you feel my friend they will donand say whatever they will lol

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
going to be the cumulative moves of IR'd guy and re-signed players.
This is what Jerry has left to market, lol.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Sneaking suspicion that Lee's hernia needs surgery so he's opting for retirement. Hope I'm wrong.