Video: 105TF: What Will Jaylon Smith Be Known For? Shan & RJ

Aven8

Reaction score
The only play I can remember him making was when he was shot at like lighting and hit the RB on the sweep near the goal line at NO. The RB ended up with a concussion I think. I also think NO was undefeated at the time.

that’s about it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You may be right, but off the top of my head not a single play comes to mind. That's all I'm saying. If there were enough really good plays, I would remember them.

He just made a few good plays two weeks ago lol. I mean I get it i'm not trying to sell Jaylon I think whether we like him or not I think most agree we are glad this is over and I like the guy but i'm happy he's gone. Now people have to find another scaegpoat which will probably be LVE.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'll remember #5+4 for his significant contribution in making the post Dak 2020 season interesting to watch. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"What's he going to do this snap?"

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I honestly think Jaylon knew he didn't have much time left at a high level in this league. Mind you we complain about the money but it wasn't that bad of a deal for the Cowboys if Jaylon had continued to play at a high level. It was suppose to be a "bargain" in Jerry's eyes. I think Jaylon and his team hopped on that deal as soon as it got offered because they knew they probably wouldn't get more over the same period of time if he had waited to sign.

Agree 100%........

Praxit

Reaction score
....the swipes last year when your down 15-20 pts, were delusional. I remember thinking does he even care?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This is what Jaylon will be known for
XzbTPa6.jpeg

Reactions: BAT

Motorola

Reaction score
He'll be known for being the last wasted cowboys 2nd round pick on an injured or drug issue player
But then Dallas will go back to picking TEs that are underwhelming and are gone after two seasons.

Cmac

Reaction score
This might explain why it was just out of the blue. Maybe he was causing problems behind the scenes as the video suggests.
"maybe"......I forgot that one.

We know this was a financial move, otherwise LVE would be looking around corners too. NFL is a business and ruthless and unforgiven …...should make it clearer why Zeke got his money, despite the Salaryologist on this board. (Doubt it though)

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He'll be known for a tremendous effort in recovering from a terrible injury. He'll also be known for never regaining his college abilities.