11 point minimum swing on 2 calls

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeHateMe said:
I can live with the Henry non-call.

The Witten call was downright disgusting.

yeah, that call was pretty weak, looks to me like he was trying to get away from the corner, not trying to get an advantage, the corner had both arms on him

DLCassidy

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Stop being such a homer. Witten's pushoff was much more obvious/flagrant. And since when did a reciever need to push off to beat Henry today?

One example jumps to mind- the play I mentioned. And the Witten play was not a push off IMO.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
2much2soon said:
I can't believe people are crying about the refs taking the game from Dallas when Jax had 2 very questionable possesion calls go against them.
If those 2 plays were actually correct due to a rule change, look for that rule to get rolled back next year. Even as a Dallas fan I was stunned.
Those PI calls have a way of evening out by the end of the season.

:clap:

I'm glad there's another honest poster on board.

Matt Jones caught that ball, and there was no conclusive evidence to overturn the catch.

And Williams made that INT. I was happy to get the call overturned, but I figured Bledsoe would give it up again - which he did.

Officiating had nothing to do with this game. This game came down to that critical series where Bledsoe misses a wide open TO twice. Just throw the ball farther and higher and TO comes down with it 9 times out of 10.

If we get that TD, we're up 17-0 and panic sets in for the Jags.

Being down only 10-0 allowed the Jags to mix in the run with pass.

Once they got to 10-3, they were back in the game. And we, essentially, were taken out of our game plan.

jimmy40

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
I'm not a whiner about officials but the two key plays of the game were the non call of offensive PI at the very end of the half and the OPI on Witten negating the TD and resulting in the Suisham miss. IMO Reggie Williams flat out pushed Henry to the ground and Witten's move happens on virtually every pass play and is very rarely called OPI. We still did a lot of bad things but those plays were huge.
Henry initiated contact and Witten pushed off. Quit whining.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We sound like some Commander fans whining about calls.

Football has had and always will have bad calls against both teams. It's inevitable and tends to even out over the years if not season.

We did not deserve to win the game based on the last three qtrs play.

What is amazing is we only got beat by one TD.

It's one game. I'm not ready to throw the towel in.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DLCassidy said:
I'm not a whiner about officials but the two key plays of the game were the non call of offensive PI at the very end of the half and the OPI on Witten negating the TD and resulting in the Suisham miss. IMO Reggie Williams flat out pushed Henry to the ground and Witten's move happens on virtually every pass play and is very rarely called OPI. We still did a lot of bad things but those plays were huge.

The thing onthe Whitten play was that the defender engaged the receiver first. You could see him put his hands on Whitten as Whitten turned for the ball. Whitten just put his hands up, as a defensive gesture (to keep the defenders hands off him), likely.

Pretty weak call.

Refs kinda sucked, but I'll not blame them. *WE* lost becuase of US.