Twitter: 12/23 Tweets

Valkyr

Reaction score
"The biggest thing we have to do is to try and process this game, learn from it, and move forward. Go and have a great practice on Wednesday and preparation for Sunday."

bc3d3832a7e3ef548231f71176c01bc71b328d4693e85a063f811cfc3a66e1c6.gif

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These two tweets have me laughing.

So, on offense, the coaching staff thought it was better to have Austin on the field than Cooper? Even with Cooper's struggles yesterday, this is such a laughable excuse for the coaching staff. What a bunch of idiots.

And why in the hell on a goal and short situation are our DTs split so wide leaving a huge hole? They basically ran themselves out of the play on top of that (and it appears based on other tweets, we apparently guessed pass there and Philly saw it and ran it right into the massive hole we left).
Our coaching is pee wee level, in fact that's unfair on pee wee coaches

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Amari had 4 catches on 12 targets and the Philly DBs on the field at that point suck. It was the right move, even if the play didn't work.

Its minor in the big picture though, Dallas wins by 14 if Dak is healthy in this game. How many times did you see the pass thrown too high or in a place that was hard to catch?

In the end, “if...healthy” is going to cost Garrett his job. The Cowboys just lost to a MASH unit. If you’re waiting for perfect health, you’re not going to make the playoffs very often. And, sure enough, Garrett has three playoff appearances in nine years.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Most of the post-game coach and player comments follow the traditional, PC management speak that I find particularly annoying. No real sense of accountability, of outrage of expressed dissatisfaction.

I am not suggesting the players through the coaches or their teammates under the bus. However, there is a time and place to show anger and disgust and, unfortunately, we are probability way beyond that point now.

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
Austin had a 5 yard catch but another target where he was open for a big gain but Dak overthrew him.

Amari is clearly playing through injury and had 4 catches in 12 targets, facing a bunch of crappy DBs I can definitely see why they would want Austin on the field.

People keep saying that on Sunday's, but during the week people say Amari is not hurt. Something is not right. Right now, he doesn't look anything like a WR1...certainly not someone worth $20 million/year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak always says "It was all on me" but he was clearly hurt.
I said during the game, it did not look like he was hurting.
The ball had zip and his motion was normal.
His footwork was a bit off though. His rhythm too.
Maybe it was lack of reps, but he looked a bit like the Dak that had had poor stretch of games in 2017 where we couldn't score a single TD.
Feel bad for the guy, but in this case, he's right, injury was the main reason.

strongarmqb

Reaction score

Agree 100% with this post.
Add to that the comment Jerry made to Don Van Natta- “I’m the best person to pull the team out of the rut”- 10 years later- still in the rut and our fake fantasy football GM still has no clue how to fix the team. Why? Because he is who he is- a hopeless optimist and gambler who always thinks he’s one step or one bit of good fortune away from all his dreams coming true.

Nexx

Reaction score
Dak always says "It was all on me" but he was clearly hurt.

not sure how you can say he was clearly hurt. he had his normal zip on the ball. he ran with it once and lowered his right shoulder on the defensive player. he just was off like a healthy Dak Prescott can and will be off a lot.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Shut up Zeke. You said yourself this was a playoff game, yet you didn’t play like it was at all. “I think it’d be inappropriate to say something about that.” How so? Your season is over. Cut the optimism. You blew your chance last night.

Liar. “I felt great”. If you knew you were playing so bad, you would’ve let Rush go out, not force yourself to play. What a joke :facepalm:.

I am honestly surprised that you you really think that the outcome would be any different if Cooper Rush was out there instead of Dak... Especially how Cooper played in the preseason. There is a lot of unreasonable, illogical, unsupported wishful thinking in that statement.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am still laughing that they actually are arguing that it was a smart move to have Cooper and Cobb standing on the sideline on a 4th down play that was going to decide your season.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I am honestly surprised that you you really think that the outcome would be any different if Cooper Rush was out there instead of Dak... Especially how Cooper played in the preseason. There is a lot of unreasonable, illogical, unsupported wishful thinking in that statement.

Doesn’t hurt to try. We were losing with Dak, so what’s the difference in losing with Cooper Rush?