Twitter: 12/27 Twitter thread

willia451

Reaction score
I felt this may happen after the loss in Philly and all the talk surrounding the disappointment. Could see a very uninspiring product on the field Sunday afternoon. The Skins are missing too many players to pull it off but this will be a 17-13 type snoozefest.

This could be like that 2017 Cowboys-Eagles game that the Cowboys won 6-0. The Eagles pulled all their starters to rest for the playoffs. And I mean all of them. And the Cowboys still only scored 6 points.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score

Emotionally fatigued??? That implies this team cares about winning. If that were true, they wouldn’t have such low effort on the field, leading to disgraceful performances every single week.

The emotional fatigue is clearly bad morale. The team morale is as divided and disgruntled as I’ve ever seen. Blame Jerry and Stephen Jones. The front office is a complete disaster.

clff15701

Reaction score
The media is even taking shots at the team in their own locker room. This has to be the softest team in the entire league. Who lets a reporter come in and say that? Can somebody go find Dez cause this team has no heart.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I actually believe Dallas might beat SF if they met in the playoffs. Eagles would lose to SF.
Both NFC East teams would lose to Seattle.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I actually believe Dallas might beat SF if they met in the playoffs. Eagles would lose to SF.
Both NFC East teams would lose to Seattle.

Meh. Quite the opposite IMO. Seattle has looked weak these past 2 weeks. They beat Carolina pretty good, but almost let them comeback. Arizona, though a division rival, beat them down. Rams also beat them down pretty handily. Honestly, Seahawks have games where they act like Dallas (except their downfalls are nowhere near as bad as ours). Dallas and Seattle would matchup well. 49ers? The ones that beat the Saints? Oh no. That’s a blowout. I’d rather wave a white flag and forfeit than face them. We at least have like a 5% chance of beating the Seahawks. The 49ers? I have a higher chance of winning the lottery :facepalm:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I know there would be insane whining and complaining, and though we don’t deserve it, if a miracle happened and Dallas got the home playoff game, I believe many of us would suddenly be excited about another week of football and the new season.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Meh. Quite the opposite IMO. Seattle has looked weak these past 2 weeks. They beat Carolina pretty good, but almost let them comeback. Arizona, though a division rival, beat them down. Rams also beat them down pretty handily. Honestly, Seahawks have games where they act like Dallas (except their downfalls are nowhere near as bad as ours). Dallas and Seattle would matchup well. 49ers? The ones that beat the Saints? Oh no. That’s a blowout. I’d rather wave a white flag and forfeit than face them. We at least have like a 5% chance of beating the Seahawks. The 49ers? I have a higher chance of winning the lottery :facepalm:
I guess I’ve only seen the 9ers in two recent games, and their offense under Jimmy G was a mess while what I thought was a top defense couldn’t stop anyone due to injuries. Good point about Seattle though....I fear Wilson, but that team has also been erratic.