Twitter: 12/31 Twitter Thread

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Jerry and crew have made it clear they care nothing of the fans at all.

I mean we already knew that, but at least act like you care!
Doing it in a timeframe that pleases the fans is pointless. All of you crying about it need to get a life honestly. Refreshing every 2 minutes just so you can find out someone got fired. Nothing better to do with your life?

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Doing it in a timeframe that pleases the fans is pointless. All of you crying about it need to get a life honestly. Refreshing every 2 minutes just so you can find out someone got fired. Nothing better to do with your life?

nope-nothing better at the moment! You have something better to do than come on an Internet forum yourself?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Jason (using Jedi mind tricks on Jerry): I am your son and will coach the Cowboys.
Jerry: You are my son. You are the Head Coach.

usa_today_13439782.0.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
What on earth could they be discussing that couldn't get resolved in 2 meetings? They could have worked out an extension, decided they are moving on or even offered him the GM job. All of that could have been worked out in principle and let the staff and fans know the direction of the team. Details can always be worked out later.

I wonder what the odds are that a decision has been made and Jerry is simply timing his big announcement. Smh

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Maybe Jason has flipped the script. "I am out of this damn place unless you let me have full control of this team." "You have 48 hours to think about it."

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Maybe Jason has flipped the script. "I am out of this damn place unless you let me have full control of this team." "You have 48 hours to think about it."
He would have been out the door in 2 seconds. He has no leverage for ultimatums