Twitter: 12/31 Twitter Thread

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
Jerry a snake oil salesman and Jason is just a snake. All season Jerry has been running too every mic and camera he could find to talk sh** about Garrett and undermine him. If he doesn't make the playoff he's gone, If it's not a deep playoff run he's gone. If this is about winning then do what's best for the fans an the organization fire Garrett and move on. But to bad for us fans its not about winning it's about an old man & his puppet and his ego. He still needs to prove that it was him and not Jimmy. Jason's the perfect coach for Jerry because he's spineless

RodeoJake

Reaction score
My family has been in some form of the oil business for close to 100 years. I even worked in the oil fields for a few years to help pay for college.

During this time it's been my displeasure to come in contact with wildcatters from time to time. I've got to say, they tend to be the most ego centric and conniving people I've ever met.

Jones is no different, except unlike most, he actually needs to be liked by the public. He wants rockstar status, to feed his ego, but his need to appear smarter than everyone else keeps him from doing things to have the approval he wants.

rags747

Reaction score
My family has been in some form of the oil business for close to 100 years. I even worked in the oil fields for a few years to help pay for college.

During this time it's been my displeasure to come in contact with wildcatters from time to time. I've got to say, they tend to be the most ego centric and conniving people I've ever met.

Jones is no different, except unlike most, he actually needs to be liked by the public. He wants rockstar status, to feed his ego, but his need to appear smarter than everyone else keeps him from doing things to have the approval he wants.
He is smarter than everyone else, $5B smarter.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Jason (using Jedi mind tricks on Jerry): I am your son and will coach the Cowboys.
Jerry: You are my son. You are the Head Coach.

usa_today_13439782.0.jpg
:laugh:

CWR

Reaction score
Believe it.

On that tweets thread Helman says thanks for being my friend and occasionally not annoying me. Pretty damn romantic huh? Lol. Really maybe they are dating but I dont think that pictures says much. Also I only responded playfully, I really couldn't care less.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
On that tweets thread Helman says thanks for being my friend and occasionally not annoying me. Pretty damn romantic huh? Lol. Really maybe they are dating but I dont think that pictures says much. Also I only responded playfully, I really couldn't care less.
Sounds like you care a lot.

Reactions: CWR

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think they make a good looking couple and I hope they are crazy happy with each other.
Finding the Right One is something you should never let go of.
So true Corso my friend. A good woman is like a gold nugget you come across hiking the back country. Rare as hell.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, this prolonged wait is on Jason???? He's not the right fit for the Cowboys, but Jerry Jones, is the main reason for the dysfunction.