12-5 is in the realm of possibility

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Oh your out on a limb again ….I hear the hack saw

I canna recall predicting tha, Baltic carnival guy.
But it must be entered into the record, as I believe thus.

But, lad, no reason for the snark.
I can expect to opin and ruminate without your disdain.

11-6 is plausible if we start Rush and Dak contemplates his JAG status on tha bench.
(Alas. It won't happen as Jerry is a coward. Something aboiut a $200 million investment...)
And if our run defence improves and Parsons is free to shoot in from DE.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sadly 12-5 won't be good enough for the division title....has anyone even looked @ the Eagles schedule? It's crap....they may not lose all year.

Hoov

Reaction score
As long as this team continues to play like they have the last 3 weeks, finishing 12-5 is definitely possible.

11-6 is likely.

10-7 is our floor.

I think Dallas takes 1 of the next 2 (most likely beat the Rams and lose to Philly).

Then they have Detroit and Chicago at home, which should be 2 easy wins.

Then 2 away games against the remaining NFC North teams, the Packers and Vikings. Lose to the Packers (although we have a 50/50 shot in that game imo) and beat Minnesota again like last year.

7-3 going into Thanksgiving where we'll feast on the Giants. Then Indy and Houston. 2 winnable games and we could be at 10-3.

Jacksonville, Philly, Tennessee and Washington to close out the season. Say we go 2-2 in those final 4 games.

12-5
:starspin:
If they win against the Rams I think 12-5 or better

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Starting on Sunday we’ll find out if 12-5 is a possibility. If we lose to the Rams and don’t bounce back against Philly the losses could start to mount in the coming weeks. Last season we played our best football during the first 6 games of the season before the arrow started pointing down. We’ll either get better or worse as the season goes on. This wave we’re riding could be as good as it’s going to get for the Cowboys this season we’ll just have to see.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We've seen 12-5, but this fan base is starving for playoff success. So much so that some fans see Cooper Rush and convince themselves he's Kurt Warner or Tom Brady.

Hair color isn't right. Maybe Sonny Jurgensen or Sammy Baugh.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The schedule is very favorable to say the least

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sadly 12-5 won't be good enough for the division title....has anyone even looked @ the Eagles schedule? It's crap....they may not lose all year.
Yep, looks just like ours except they get New Orleans instead of the Bucs....and GB at home vs in Lambaugh