Twitter: 12 Days away from the NFL Draft

NotForLong

Reaction score
Who cares, according to many on here, we are average, bad, have a QB that sucks, our HC and OC suck, ownership sucks, our GM sucks, we may as well tank, organically......it's all a big joke....so, why even worry about the draft.....we're doomed!!!
You forgot . . . half the fan base sucks. . . at least according to Dak

FTWayne

Reaction score
why can't we all post the same opinions so the masses won't be hurt?

"Fans", posting disappointment about the team, "homer fans", posting about how they "hate" the disappointed fans.

Wow, why can't facebook's fact-checkers be employed here to hide all posts unless they are positive.

NotForLong

Reaction score
More like this.................nice to see the Cowboys making the right decisions for once and getting rid of high priced players not living up to their salaries. Cooper was a 22 million dollar luxury we didnt need. Lamb easily replaces him and Gallup was signed at a bargain price at 12.5 million per year. Washington was signed at a great price and is better than Wilson who got overpaid.

Letting Collins go was an even better decision. Gives me hope they will dump Zeke next year as soon as they can. Cowboys clearly understand that interior Oline is the biggest need and will probably take one with our first round pick.

Glad they didn't give away the house for Gregory on a long term deal and stuck to their guns.

Resigned important FA's like Kearse and Hooker at safety, got LVE back for peanuts and used the franchise tag wisely in order to hold onto Shultz. Heck they even made a brilliant move reducing Lawrence yearly cap hit all while extending him at the same time.

Somehow they went from 25 million over the cap, signed all these guys and were now 25 million under the cap before the draft with money to spend on players that we dont fill with the draft.

Now they obviously still have work to do, but so far from where we started, its pretty incredible what they have done. Could have been much much worse.
I agree with you . . . Only thing I am disappointed in is a move I wanted and that is Wagner and maybe not replacing DE with a High Quality veteran then Fowler . . . although Fowler does possess talent I will take a wait and see approach

A higher draft pick for Cooper would have made that move a lot easier to stomach

Combine all that with The Sexual Pervert spying on cheerleaders, Jerry's love Child and now Joseph's entanglement

And combine all that with Dak's press conference after the Playoff game and there is a bad taste in everybody's mouth

We all seen holes in the lineup after this off-season that were not addressed

But as you have said the offseason is far from over

NotForLong

Reaction score
I must admit, a great draft will help my attitude immensely
If we take anything other then a Monster Guard a physical freak at DE or a Run Blocking TE that can catch like Tony Gonzalez with our Rd 1 pick we are screwed . . . because i fear a flashy WR will be the choice and that is not what this team needs

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Draft !! Ah It's where the newness of the up coming season gets me hype!!! I don't care what anybody says, there is no talking me down off the edge.

There is no rationale just hope! Springing eternal

Get me a Dt, Get me a couple of olineman, Get me a LB!!! Will they turn out to be bust? or did we just get Micah's partner in crime?

I love draft season

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we take anything other then a Monster Guard a physical freak at DE or a Run Blocking TE that can catch like Tony Gonzalez with our Rd 1 pick we are screwed . . . because i fear a flashy WR will be the choice and that is not what this team needs
I'm with you on the first two. Any TE will be very disappointing to me. OL, DL & LB better be the target

J12B

Reaction score
Yep picking 24th is not incredibly exciting.

I think what makes this draft less exciting is knowing that Dallas HAS to choose either an OG or WR Round 1.

Like if we still had Cooper and even Williams it would have given them the opportunity to truly go with Best Player Available.

But no, Dallas is basically forcing themselves to go in the direction of 2 positions. Terrible draft strategy.

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a complete trainwreck of a draft and our first round pick is a total head scratcher. And ends up being a total bust.
Yes. I have completely turned on this team. I'm only hear because I haven't been banned yet.

……well then your just not trying hard enough.

shabazz

Reaction score
I was given a FINAL WARNING on my last banned post. Any post from here on out could be my final one.

Oh I see. I’d hate to see you go but if you must, make sure that you go out in style!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I think what makes this draft less exciting is knowing that Dallas HAS to choose either an OG or WR Round 1.

Like if we still had Cooper and even Williams it would have given them the opportunity to truly go with Best Player Available.

But no, Dallas is basically forcing themselves to go in the direction of 2 positions. Terrible draft strategy.
Agreed, hate going into the draft with glaring needs...

NotForLong

Reaction score
I'm with you on the first two. Any TE will be very disappointing to me. OL, DL & LB better be the target
I hear you . . . but for some reason I believe a great game changing TE could be what Dak needs.. . Someone who will break tackles and demand the Defensive Coordinators attention

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hear you . . . but for some reason I believe a great game changing TE could be what Dak needs.. . Someone who will break tackles and demand the Defensive Coordinators attention
You could be right, Amigo

rambo2

Reaction score
I love the draft and I actually like where they are picking. I'm good with whoever they get. Devin Lloyd, Jordan Davis, Charles Cross, Trevor Penning, Treylon Burks, Chris Olave, Kenyon Green, Nakobe Dean and so forth. They will get a good player. I trust their scouts.

Gaede

Reaction score
I love the draft. But this offseason combined with a low pick and a bum *** draft is just not appealing.

Of course I'll follow it the whole way through. But I have zero hopes for this draft and in fact am expecting the worst. For whatever reason, the front office doesn't appear to be trying hard to win this year

rambo2

Reaction score
I love the draft. But this offseason combined with a low pick and a bum *** draft is just not appealing.

Of course I'll follow it the whole way through. But I have zero hopes for this draft and in fact am expecting the worst. For whatever reason, the front office doesn't appear to be trying hard to win this year
What are you talking about? This draft is a deep draft.