12 Hour Rule... Now, Cowboys/ Ravens..

Reaction score
Great win last night!!! But with a short week and the Ravens coming to town, the focus moves to that game(12 Hour celebration rule, lol!).

The Ravens remind me of the Steelers, great D, average offense. The player that worries me is Yomon Figures, their speedy Special Teams Ace. Figures has the speed and vision to take it to the house at any time. The Cowboys need to kick away from Figures.

The Ravens offense, like I said, is average at best but they don't make many mistakes and don't ask rookie Flacco to do too much.

The key to stopping the Ravens will be the same as usual, stop McGahee and McClain than pressure Flacco into mistakes.

On defense, the Ravens, are awesome! They defend the run, pass very well. The pressure the QB very well with Ray Ray and company.

If the Cowboys are going to win this game, they must do a few things. First, cut down on the penalties!!!! The Cowboys need to get Choice and Barber going even if they are not getting much but they need to work on balance.

This game, IMO, will come down to field position and the foot of Folk.

The Cowboys defense will need to show up once again, which shouldn't be a problem.

Go Cowboys!!!!

zeromaster

Reaction score
But yesterday, the Ravens' D gave up the game-winning drive. Playing what seemed like prevent.

Just sayin'...

Reaction score
zeromaster;2495437 said:
But yesterday, the Ravens' D gave up the game-winning drive. Playing what seemed like prevent.

Just sayin'...

That wasn't a TD, they got screwed!!!! I hate the Steelers!!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Don't know about you but I slept for the better part of the last 12 hrs. My Expresso tastes especially good this morning. I'm not a player, I'm enjoying this until the week concludes tonite after the Browns beat Philly!

sacase

Reaction score
WE are fans, we can enjoy the win till we loose.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Romo also needs to get his accuracy under control. He stunk last night. He over threw TO, Witten, and Roy Williams. I believe there were at least two other over throws and two under throws to boot.

Thats got to stop. He needs to stop spending so much time with the dingbat and get more reps so he is more accurate. I gave him a pass against the Steelers due to win and cold. There was zero excuse for last night.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sacase;2495446 said:
WE are fans, we can enjoy the win till we loose.
:hammer:

Exactly. We don't have any rules that we have subscribe to. I'm enjoying this win all the way up to Sat. It was a good one.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
nyc;2495469 said:
Romo also needs to get his accuracy under control. He stunk last night. He over threw TO, Witten, and Roy Williams. I believe there were at least two other over throws and two under throws to boot.

Thats got to stop. He needs to stop spending so much time with the dingbat and get more reps so he is more accurate. I gave him a pass against the Steelers due to win and cold. There was zero excuse for last night.

So the fact that his back was probably a bit tight had nothing to do with it?

:confused:

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Their offense is better then you think. They run the ball with a three headed monster of Mcgahee, Rice, and McClain. They have very underrated WR's in Clayton and Mason and also TE Todd Heap is healthy again.

Their defense is Overrated in my opinion. They are good, but not the same caliber as Pittsburgh or us. I see us winning 20-14.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We need to figure out how to protect Romo. We need to run more screens with Choice, we need to roll Romo out some, and we need more quick slants...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm worried about Ed Reed.

We need to keep the ball out of the air as much as possible and when we do throw it we need to make quick throws.

Hopefully we can get Flacco to give up the game.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2495617 said:
We need to figure out how to protect Romo. We need to run more screens with Choice, we need to roll Romo out some, and we need more quick slants...

Simple... The O-Line has to remember the snap count!! :laugh2:

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
CATCH17;2495623 said:
I'm worried about Ed Reed.

We need to keep the ball out of the air as much as possible and when we do throw it we need to make quick throws.

Hopefully we can get Flacco to give up the game.

I'm with you on this!! Reed worries me, and we don't fair to well against teams that have good safties. With Romo's "Take Chances" throwing style.... could spell trouble!

:ravens:

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2495534 said:
Their offense is better then you think. They run the ball with a three headed monster of Mcgahee, Rice, and McClain. They have very underrated WR's in Clayton and Mason and also TE Todd Heap is healthy again.

Their defense is Overrated in my opinion. They are good, but not the same caliber as Pittsburgh or us. I see us winning 20-14.

I think our run defense has got much better. A couple mis-tackles here and there, but I think we can hold these guys to under 100yds rushing.

newlander

Reaction score
I have a nauseous feeling in the pit of my gut about the steelers. Kind of like when I see cop lights go on behind my car.....if they are the first to six SB's I'll vomit: literally.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
If Holland can play then i am not worried about this game, but if proctor is in there then i do not like it.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2495534 said:

Please their offense stinks. Period.

They also aren't very good on the road especially against playoff caliber teams.

newlander

Reaction score
Holland is key no doubt 112678......but I wouldn't expect him to play. I think he has a dreaded high ankle sprain.....if it's like the avg. high ankle sprain, he won't be back this season.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
bootsy;2495726 said:
Please their offense stinks. Period.

They also aren't very good on the road especially against playoff caliber teams.

Let's agree to disagree then.
They can run the ball and Flacco has a nice deep ball.