12 Hour Rule... Now, Cowboys/ Ravens..

gocowboys25

Reaction score
Why is it that games they lose we suffer all week over. When they win we have 12hrs and then we're suppose to get over it. I personally think it should be the other way around. I will be enjoying this W till kickoff on saturday night.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
gocowboys25;2495859 said:
Why is it that games they lose we suffer all week over. When they win we have 12hrs and then we're suppose to get over it. I personally think it should be the other way around. I will be enjoying this W till kickoff on saturday night.

Players have the 24 hour rule all the time win or lose. Fans have to such rule so enjoy an important win

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Don't know where you guys are getting their offense stinks from. They had the highest scoring offense in the AFC and I think league over the previous 8 weeks going into that game.

Flacco is playing as well as Ryan. He doesn't look like a rookie. They have a very good team. They are better than Pittsburg IMO. Almost as good on D and a lot better on O. We need to get after Flacco.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2495848 said:
Let's agree to disagree then.
They can run the ball.
Yeah they can run the ball but they don't run it well. They average 3.8 YPC. McClain avgs. 3.7 and McGahee 3.4.

Canadian BoyzFan;2495848 said:
Flacco has a nice deep ball.

But will have time to throw it.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
sacase;2495446 said:
WE are fans, we can enjoy the win till we loose.

My thoughts exactly.

And btw, we are going to knock the crap out of the Ravens. A rookie QB, and our offense will come alive this week. 34-10.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2495881 said:
My thoughts exactly.

And btw, we are going to knock the crap out of the Ravens. A rookie QB, and our offense will come alive this week. 34-10.

I have a feeling it is going to be a closer game than that but hey the last game to be played at Texas Stadium lets hope they go out on a high note.

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2495534 said:
Their offense is better then you think. They run the ball with a three headed monster of Mcgahee, Rice, and McClain. They have very underrated WR's in Clayton and Mason and also TE Todd Heap is healthy again.

Their defense is Overrated in my opinion. They are good, but not the same caliber as Pittsburgh or us. I see us winning 20-14.

I don't know, I actually think their defense is underrated. The problem is one of inflexibility relative to Pittsburgh. If someone has Baltimore's number in terms of gameplan, like New York did, they can be taken advantage of. Otherwise, they're probably stouter than either Pittsburgh or Tennessee.

The problem is that we don't match up especially well against them.

Baltimore is the best team in the league against #1 receivers and the best team in the league against tight ends. They are as stout run-wise as Pittsburgh but in a different way - Pitt is vulnerable at goal line and short sets, but doesn't allow big plays. Baltimore will allow occasional big plays but is near the top in short yardage situations.

Indianapolis figured them out in the passing game and New York surprised them by running it right at them. Other than that, they haven't broken.

But the Cowboys demand a different defensive gameplan from any team in the league. Should be pretty interesting.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2495877 said:
Don't know where you guys are getting their offense stinks from. They had the highest scoring offense in the AFC and I think league over the previous 8 weeks going into that game.

Flacco is playing as well as Ryan. He doesn't look like a rookie. They have a very good team. They are better than Pittsburg IMO. Almost as good on D and a lot better on O. We need to get after Flacco.
By watching them every week. It makes it easier when your defense sets your offense up for easier scores by having to work with a shorter field. Look at their drive charts in those games you mentioned. If they don't get turnovers they have trouble scoring especially TD's. Also look at the quality opponents especially on the road. Not very good. There wins have been against average at best to mediocre. I am not impressed.