128 million for 5 players

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Currently, 5 players are taking up more than half the team’s salary cap for next season.

Dak, Lamb, Diggs, Zach and Tank total about 128 million and the cap is 255 million.

We’re gonna have to fill the roster with league minimum players unless extensions happen pronto.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
giphy.gif

John813

Reaction score
Lamb will be a free agent in 2025 if they don't re-sign him or tag him.

Thinking of Steele or Gallup?

John813

Reaction score
I think you’re confused. I’m talking about the 2024 season.
Isn't that then this season?
We are in the 2024-25 season with the start of free agency/new year.

No point going back and forth over it lol.

PurpleHaze22

Reaction score
Currently, 5 players are taking up more than half the team’s salary cap for next season.

Dak, Lamb, Diggs, Zach and Tank total about 128 million and the cap is 255 million.

We’re gonna have to fill the roster with league minimum players unless extensions happen pronto.
That's why they are letting those free agents leave.Hoffman takes over at center.Bass at guard and Tyler moves to tackle.Going to miss Tyron but he's getting older and injury prone.This will save a lot of money and the line will be fine if not better.Next will be Gallup.Getting rid of high priced players when you have good cheaper backups is a good strategy.Don't forget about Overshown at LB.No need to overspend when you have people waiting in the wings.I also think not resigning Pollard was a good move.

Verdict

Reaction score
That's why they are letting those free agents leave.Hoffman takes over at center.Bass at guard and Tyler moves to tackle.Going to miss Tyron but he's getting older and injury prone.This will save a lot of money and the line will be fine if not better.Next will be Gallup.Getting rid of high priced players when you have good cheaper backups is a good strategy.Don't forget about Overshown at LB.No need to overspend when you have people waiting in the wings.I also think not resigning Pollard was a good move.
Not paying Pollard was a great move.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lamb will be a free agent in 2025 if they don't re-sign him or tag him.

Thinking of Steele or Gallup?
They can tag him. If he wants to be the highest paid, why not tag him? He then gets an average the top 5 player WR's, which is less than being the highest paid.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Diggs is a simple restructure
Lamb shouldn't be that hard
Dak....vomit
Tank and Zach on their last ride with Dallas
Lamb isn’t going to be easy. He may be looking to be the highest paid WR which would exceed 30M per. WR money is skyrocketing.