13-3 next year. NFCCG minimum

robertfchew

Reaction score
I like it.

And let's face it, this team was an overtime loss to Houston and a poorly coached fourth quarter at Washington in October away from being 12-4 this season.

I'm just worried that last night's game at L.A. was an illustration of how far the Cowboys truly are from being an "elite" team.

there isn't a single elite player on this team. Martin and Fredrick are close but single ol player cannot impact a game positively only negatively. We have a good wr, rb, de, and lb but none are winners. Everyone else is a jag.

wssaustin

Reaction score
Every year we got a different team. Injuries, suspensions, contracts, one-year-wonders, etc.. Win it now.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
-----Yikes

Nothing personal Darth....I'm just pissed that it looks as if there is 100% certainty that noting is changing at HC...thus, the possibility of Post Season success.
I just need some polarity for all the gloom and doomers.

If I have to provide it myself, so be it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
there isn't a single elite player on this team. Martin and Fredrick are close but single ol player cannot impact a game positively only negatively. We have a good wr, rb, de, and lb but none are winners. Everyone else is a jag.

That depends on what is considered "elite". Guys like Tyron Smith, Zack Martin, Ezekiel Elliott, Amari Cooper, Travis Frederick (if healthy), DeMarcus Lawrence, Leighton Vander Esch, Jaylon Smith, and Byron Jones can all be considered top tier talents at their respective positions.

If "elite" means a future Hall of Famer, no, Dallas lacks those guys. But they still have a very, very good (and young) roster.