Commanders
Eagles
Bears
Lions
Patriots
Saints
Jets

That’s gonna be a very tough road.
Looks like another 10-6, if we are about as good as this past season. I see 6-2 at home. 4-4 on the road. But we can get another win or 2 if we make some upgrades at certain positions

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I especially like when people only show up to post when one of their predictions was right

I never see anyone get any predictions right other than predicting a win because most predictions are too bold. Last week a poster predicted a good old fashion Texas butt whipping against the Seahawks. He kept going on and on that the game wouldn’t even be close. He’s lucky we won or everyone would’ve been buzzing around that thread like bees on honey after the game. Just go back a couple of days ago and see how many were wrong about yesterday’s game.

Kaiser

Reaction score
-----Yikes

Nothing personal Darth....I'm just pissed that it looks as if there is 100% certainty that nothing is changing at HC...thus, ZERO possibility of Post Season success.

That's what we read all season, especially at the beginning when these type of posts were saying we would go 4 -12. And we did win a post season game.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It wouldn't surprise me. I can see where it could happen. A new, innovative coordinator. Fred comes back and the Oline goes back to '16 form. Dak with an offseason with Gallup and Cooper. The Defense adds a veteran that knows how to win and adds a little beef in the middle. Year two of Wolf Hunter/Predator.

Of course, nothing in this league surprised me anymore. I also would not be all that surprised with 3-13.
Dak needs to clean up his mechanics up foremost. Doing that will clean up alot of his inconsistencies. I think the offense needs to be reevaluated like it was in 2014 when Linehan took over and we become a run team instead of volume passing team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I never see anyone get any predictions right other than predicting a win because most predictions are too bold. Last week a poster predicted a good old fashion Texas butt whipping against the Seahawks. He kept going on and on that the game wouldn’t even be close. He’s lucky we won or everyone would’ve been buzzing around that thread like bees on honey after the game. Just go back a couple of days ago and see how many were wrong about yesterday’s game.
When you are rolling, sometimes its just impossible to see how your team will lose. We had an 8-1, an alot of people probably wrote off the Indy game as an anomaly

Angus12

Reaction score
Sorry, but talk like this is WORTHLESS....I repeat WORTHLESS. This kind of tough talk is old news, and we hear it EVERY year about what needs to happen "Next" year. There is always an excuse why demands like this go unfulfilled, and a reason why The Clapping Carrot should get and/or needs more time. Jerry talked tough right after the Eagles won the Super Bowl, but look who is up for an extension....VOMIT...VOMIT....VOMIT.
Exactly. But just wait until next training camp. The superbowl predictions will be raining down here once again. Just like they do every single year. Guaranteed.

triplets_93

Reaction score
there isn't a single elite player on this team. Martin and Fredrick are close but single ol player cannot impact a game positively only negatively. We have a good wr, rb, de, and lb but none are winners. Everyone else is a jag.

So true. We need an elite QB, one can that throw deep daggers all day long. That's entertaining, win or lose. But this Dallas QB running (the ball) crap is old, old, old.

In the last two days, we've seen elite QBs, receivers, RBs, and Defenses in these Divisional games, where IT COUNTS.

But Jerry doesn't give a rip. The millions will keep on rolling in.

It's hopeless. We are stuck with an owner that no one in the local media would ever have the guts to call out. No one calls out The Billionaire.

Brees and his receivers are plying great because they have to. All is on the line.

Look at what we did/didn't do when all was on the line.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
When you are rolling, sometimes its just impossible to see how your team will lose. We had an 8-1, an alot of people probably wrote off the Indy game as an anomaly

I’ve been doing post boards for 18 years and most fans predict what they want, hope and wish will happen. They predict with their hearts not their heads.

Noclaf

Reaction score
So true. We need an elite QB, one can that throw deep daggers all day long. That's entertaining, win or lose. But this Dallas QB running (the ball) crap is old, old, old.

In the last two days, we've seen elite QBs, receivers, RBs, and Defenses in these Divisional games, where IT COUNTS.

But Jerry doesn't give a rip. The millions will keep on rolling in.

It's hopeless. We are stuck with an owner that no one in the local media would ever have the guts to call out. No one calls out The Billionaire.

Brees and his receivers are plying great because they have to. All is on the line.

Look at what we did/didn't do when all was on the line.
Amen!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve been doing post boards for 18 years and most fans predict what they want, hope and wish will happen. They predict with their hearts not their heads.
And right there is just so gloom and doom.

We could always fall off the map (2015).

But personally, even though odds dont favor me, Ill stand by my prediction of 13-3 and an NFCC game. We wont take major hits personnel wise and we have alot of young players that are still maturing. I think we have a much better chance of moving forward than backwards.

Vomit

Reaction score
Sorry, but talk like this is WORTHLESS....I repeat WORTHLESS. This kind of tough talk is old news, and we hear it EVERY year about what needs to happen "Next" year. There is always an excuse why demands like this go unfulfilled, and a reason why The Clapping Carrot should get and/or needs more time. Jerry talked tough right after the Eagles won the Super Bowl, but look who is up for an extension....VOMIT...VOMIT....VOMIT.
I resemble that remark.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Nah...JG can only coach a team past the WC round and no more, even if the team is a 1 seed. Know your history.

TWOK11

Reaction score
NFC East is ours to lose next year. Washington and New York will enter the QB wilderness and Philly is gonna lose a lot to FA, retirement and cap casualties.

13 wins is really optimistic in the NFL, but we should win the East and hopefully get a bye. Next years team has a chance to be the most talented, complete one since at least 2007 if not longer.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nah...JG can only coach a team past the WC round and no more, even if the team is a 1 seed. Know your history.
All three divisional losses were all very very winnable. Even last night.

I understand the skepticism that we cant get over that hump. But its not like we havent shown we belong on that field

Mr_437

Reaction score
All three divisional losses were all very very winnable. Even last night.

I understand the skepticism that we cant get over that hump. But its not like we havent shown we belong on that field
I hear ya. At this point of the season where coaching shows up the most DAL is left wanting. They always fire all these assistants when that's not the problem... it's leadership.

That hump issa monster right now.