13 and 3 which burns more

Reaction score
Eli Manning walking into Texas as a road dog ... beating Dallas and Tony Cabo ... launching his HOF career and rep as the ultimate road dog QB in the playoffs.

Or

Aaron Rodgers slicing and dicing Rod “‘0-16, I don’t blitz , Marinelli into shreds ? HFA throughout...

And now just months later — here are the dirty Eagles with .. Nick Foles and a revamped offense .. put together through free agency and smart trades .. about to goto the Super Bowl.

Let it burn before answering

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eli Manning walking into Texas as a road dog ... beating Dallas and Tony Cabo ... launching his HOF career and rep as the ultimate road dog QB in the playoffs.

Or

Aaron Rodgers slicing and dicing Rod “‘0-16, I don’t blitz , Marinelli into shreds ? HFA throughout...

And now just months later — here are the dirty Eagles with .. Nick Foles and a revamped offense .. put together through free agency and smart trades .. about to goto the Super Bowl.

Burns more than Tequila with a Tabasco chaser!!!

Proximo

Reaction score

Or

The butt hurt just boils inside of you. Sad.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I don't talk about it. It keep me sane doing so. I might step away from the game next season too. More stuff to do in life than to watch JJ destroy a historic franchise.

TWOK11

Reaction score
The 2007 team was better but probably wasn't beating NE.

The 2016 team wasn't as talented overall but the NE team they would have faced was much weaker.

Tough to say. The 2007 game probably hurts worse because the talent gap between Dallas and NY that year was very wide.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Or

Who's HOF career did Eli launch?

Gameover

Reaction score
2009 - Being 2nd overall in total yards but only 14th in points scored.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Jerry thinks the Cowboys have been "on the verge" of winning a Super Bowl for the last 10 years.

I honestly think that’s part of Jerry’s problem. All his choices revolve around the fact that he always thinks he’s close.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Two different situations.

2007 - We had 13 Pro Bowlers, An Elite offense, and probably were well on our way to coasting through the playoffs. That Giants team was probably the only team in the dance we would have lost to. And playing them the 3rd time did the trick.

2016 - The fact that Aaron Rodgers came and did what he did was not as annoying as 2007, since we were playing with house money anyway.

2014 hurt more than both of those years. TBH, that was Romo prime. And the defense was a tick better. We had the blueprint, and the NFL took it from us. That ended up being Romo's last game too. That team felt better than the 2016 team.