13 and 3 which burns more

diefree666

Reaction score
I see you’re new here. Until you admit Romo is a god, the Cowboys are the best team ever and every official and NFL employee is and always has conspired against the Cowboys then you will never be accepted.

Oh yeah, you can never bash anyone on the team unless the majority of homers have already established said bashing. Good luck.
why don't the two of you get a place so you can be together. Romo haters should stay close since there are so few so stupid.

Mannix

Reaction score
------put together through free agency and smart trades

What is this Free Agency you speak of?

aria

Reaction score
why don't the two of you get a place so you can be together. Romo haters should stay close since there are so few so stupid.
Ohhhhhh...wah, wah...another Romo lover. Talk about getting a place, I would hate to know what you’d be willing to do to hold Tony’s jock strap, if he even needed one but I’m sure you guys could share your Vagisil and talk about the “good ole days” when he actually won A playoff game.

Last edited:

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
Where, on Madden?

I will let some numbers speak for themselves then

#6 all time passing at 51k yards and growing (ahead of Elway, Montana, Unitas, Aikman, Young.
#8 in total touchdowns all time (ahead of everyone on the list above) Keep in mind, everyone on that list above is in the HOF
6th alltime receptions (Again ahead of everyone on that list)
NFL record for most yards thrown in a post season at 1,219
2x superbowl champion
2x superbowl MVP
4x probowl selections

I dont like the giants or Eli, but the numbers don't lie.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

#6 all time passing at 51k yards and growing (ahead of Elway, Montana, Unitas, Aikman, Young.
#8 in total touchdowns all time (ahead of everyone on the list above) Keep in mind, everyone on that list above is in the HOF
2x superbowl champion
2x superbowl MVP
4x probowl selections

My numbers are better...lifetime career passing % of 59.8. Career qb rating of 83.5.

aria

Reaction score
My numbers are better...lifetime career passing % of 59.8. Career qb rating of 83.5.
Bwahahahahaha...dude, you’re following a little too closely in Jim’s foot steps, lay off the drugs.

aria

Reaction score

2x superbowl champion
2x superbowl MVP
4x probowl selections

Don’t waste your time arguing with that fool, he’s a homer and he’s bored, you’ll never win.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Eli Manning walking into Texas as a road dog ... beating Dallas and Tony Cabo ... launching his HOF career and rep as the ultimate road dog QB in the playoffs.

Or

Aaron Rodgers slicing and dicing Rod “‘0-16, I don’t blitz , Marinelli into shreds ? HFA throughout...

And now just months later — here are the dirty Eagles with .. Nick Foles and a revamped offense .. put together through free agency and smart trades .. about to goto the Super Bowl.

Let it burn before answering
Ha ha ha! Tony Cabo...
I like Cabo. Good people with nothing but good intentions on their minds. I always have a blast over there.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score

Thats great,

his lifetime career passing % of 59.8 is still better than... get ready for it.

Elway, Staubach, Moon, Marino, Fouts, Starr, Unitas, Bradshaw, he has more yards then all of those HOF except Marino.

Time for QBR vs the HOF:

a moddest 83.5 puts him better than:

Staubach, Aikman, Moon, Starr, Fouts, Elway, Unitas,

Lets see,
He has more yards, more td's, better QBR, better Comp %, more super bowl MVPS, than Aikman, Moon, Fouts, Elway, Unitas, yet he isn't HOF material. Alright...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha...dude, you’re following a little too closely in Jim’s foot steps, lay off the drugs.
So silly... you meant find better drugs.
I forgive you.

JustChip

Reaction score
We lost the Patriots by 3 touchdowns in 2007.
Not sure how you could think the Giants were the only potential playoff problem that year.
The Crayton pullup on the game-winning TD pass was crushing though.
Giants got hot and ran the table

I agree that 2014 was brutal....absolutey brutal.
That defense isnt winning anything though.
Same for 2016

As for the OP; he loses football savvy cred by even mentioning friggin Cabo. Zero effect on that game and 10+ days before the game.

I still get burned every time I think about Crayton! That pull-up in the last drive was right in front of me. I can't for the life of me figure what the heck he was doing. And Parcell's like him!

Cabo itself wasn't an issue. But it was a part of the culture that Wade set; e.g., saying they had already won a playoff game because of the bye. What a crock - what he should've been saying is "we haven't won a damn thing yet."

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would advise all of you to stop with the personal attacks before accounts start getting benched!

aria

Reaction score
I would advise all of you to stop with the personal attacks before accounts start getting benched!
Message received! The ignore feature is a beautiful tool and thanks for the warning first :)

ICP

Reaction score
For me it doesn't even burn anymore, 22 years of this crap has given me pretty thick skin and low expectations. Sometimes I even wish I was the type of person that could hop from bandwagon to bandwagon but I'm not. I'm stuck in Jerry's World where the misery just never ends

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
lol the report button really does work, that was the first time i've ever reported a post in my life and boom Realty shows up.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It's unbelievable how JAG those numbers scream.

Numbers like total passing yards or TDs speak to mainly a player's longevity. Eli really does deserve credit for that.
He got a super bowl MVP one year when his defense held one of the highest scoring teams in NFL history to 14 points. The D was so good they couldn't decide who to give it to, so the default in Super Bowls is give it to the QB.
The total playoff passing yards in one season is there for one reason...they played 4 games. He did have a nice run 2 of the 6 times they made the playoffs (one and done the 4 others) but average yards per game would be more telling than total. Only a few wildcard teams have won it all.

In the end--and I don't think he nearly deserves it as he just was not that good--Eli very well could get into the HOF.