15 for 216

Legend

Reaction score
This. Plain and simple. But let's not dare say anything about the QB play. The only thing I look forward to watch is the defense for Dallas. At least the defense looks to have a bright future.
The Cowboys defense has lacked a safety who is good against the run and pass since Darren Woodson (I believe).

Roy Williams was a big hitter but not that good in coverage.

If the NFL is supposed to be a passing league, why do the Cowboys have Heath and Woods as safeties?

Why do the Cowboys play Cover 2 and zone instead of man to man?

Decent offenses can exploit the Cowboys secondary with ease. It has been that way for several years; especially with the game on the line.

aaev84

Reaction score
The Cowboys defense has lacked a safety who is good against the run and pass since Darren Woodson (I believe).

Roy Williams was a big hitter but not that good in coverage.

If the NFL is supposed to be a passing league, why do the Cowboys have Heath and Woods as safeties?

Why do the Cowboys play Cover 2 and zone instead of man to man?

Decent offenses can exploit the Cowboys secondary with ease. It has been that way for several years; especially with the game on the line.
That's been a frustrating thing for me as well. I was all about them getting Malik hooker. I'm not sure how well he has planned out. Was also hoping for Derwin James... Although LVE has been great. Finally, not getting Earl Thomas I think was a mistake. Granted, if the state of the Dallas offense continues I dont think Dallas would have any real shot this year anyway.