150+ dead in Paris attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Beheading might have been a bad interpretation. Now being reported as a "dismembered" body. Some attackers used suicide vest, might have been the remains of one.

I've caught up on everything you reported earlier. French newspapers list 6 separate attacks. Any word on suspects at large?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've caught up on everything you reported earlier. French newspapers list 6 separate attacks. Any word on suspects at large?

Was reading on twitter that all suspects were considered dead. I'm unsure of the number, but some wore suicide vests and killed themselves.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Was reading on twitter that all suspects were considered dead. I'm unsure of the number, but some wore suicide vests and killed themselves.

8 is the number I read: 7 suicides 1 gunned down by police.

I was hoping at least one of the suspects would be apprehended.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Any word on suspects at large?

I don't think they know for sure, which is why Paris is in lockdown and borders closed. It's thought there are at least several more accomplices, not necessarily people who took part in the attack but those who helped one way or the other.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Not that it is important considering what's going on, but isn't it crazy how few details have been released so far?

Seems like their media is not jumping to conclusions or openly speculating.

This is just sick though. I just don't understand why anyone would do this.

The media is a small part of the problem...
I, you and a vast majority of the media know who did this........And it wasn't the Amish. Its time to cut the nonsense and the PC crud and start taking drastic measures.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Its time to cut the nonsense and the PC crud and start taking drastic measures.

christian-poker-crusade-v-jihad.jpg

Stryker44

Reaction score
Something needs to be done about eradicating the influence of these scumbags in the western world.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Something needs to be done about eradicating the influence of these scumbags in the western world.

All I will say about this is, dogma can be a powerful and scary thing. Old stories being misinterpreted (Sometimes interpreted correctly) and living by what you think it means can lead you to do terrible things.

The only thing you can continue to do is strengthen borders, keep on top of security, and hope that through education you can rid of the warped teachings. The worst part about this, you're never going to completely prevent these situations. Someone somewhere will slip and a bad egg gets through. All you can hope for is the limit the amount of times these things happen, we won't be ridding the world of terrorists any time soon.

Reality likes to slap us in the face often and remind us of the truly horrible people on this planet that we coexist with.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
My wife and I were just in europe for a trip. We started in Amsterdam and took the train to Paris, I was really surprised to discover that you didn't have to go through security on either side. I remember thinking, what if I brought weed from Amsterdam to Paris? Didn't even consider that I could have brought something much worse.

For a country that seems to be a main target for terrorists, I was surprised by how lack their security was. I've heard their airport security is very tough as well, but they were nice enough when we flew out.

Don't want to derail this thread much at all, but luck you! I'm a fan of traveling on train, and I've always wanted to visit Paris. Tokyo, Japan is the only place I want to visit more.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Unreal what happened in Paris. Thoughts and prayers go out to the people of that great city.

slick325

Reaction score
Truly sad and unfortunate events that took the lives of innocents. Thoughts, prayers and condolences to the victims, their families and the people of Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.