16 more weeks till Belichick

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well. I do not see it coming. Jerry Jones would not be hiring a coach of Bill Belichick's caliber and reputation in order to help build a new stadium. I will believe Jones' mentality will buy into the partnership (at least in the beginning) only if the hiring does happen.

Carson

Reaction score
No way Bill would come here with Jerry choosing his players.

You guys are living in a fantasy world.
If he wants to coach again, he will.

Teams are going with the younger generation of coaches. That’s why he only interviewed with one team she wasn’t chosen

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I could totally see this happening. Bill is a coaching legend, but look we would not be getting the same Bill as years ago. There's a reason other teams didn't hire him despite his resume. I much rather take a chance on a college coach or young coordinator..

shabazz

Reaction score
No way Bill would come here with Jerry choosing his players.

You guys are living in a fantasy world.
I actually had a scenario that he might be here but as soon as the Ceeded and Prescots contracts happened, I gave up on that

khiladi

Reaction score
We all know it’s coming. I just assume lose out and get a better pick.
I guarantee you, he’d rather coach in NY, since his ties there. The Giants don’t make the playoffs, Mara is the only guy I see willing to give him complete control. If a franchise has a GM the owner likes, they aren’t going after Bill either.
Resurrecting that franchise and winning a SB there would mean everything to him.

jwitten82

Reaction score
The game passes everyone by at some point, and Belichick is no exception. It'll be another hire that gets us nowhere, but it will sell tickets