1st and goal at the 6

Reaction score
The DNA of this team and franchise is to lose. They just lack the ability to be clutch. So many mistakes at crunch time.

Starts with the coach. He was bailed out by the false start on 1st and goal at the 6. But he called a QB draw that would’ve got stopped for no gain. With under 30 seconds to go. By the time they unpiled everyone, time almost gone.

wssaustin

Reaction score
How the heck we not snapping the ball when there is a chance for a free play? Everyone was stoned? Use your freaking brains........

BigD5

Reaction score
It looked like the play was going to be a QB draw when the false start was called. I mean what an epically stupid play call. You absolutely cannot run the football in that situation. So the false start actually saved a stupid play call. But Dallas was sure to end the game by getting sacked the following play

Mannix

Reaction score
Brad "The" Sham one minute after the game ends ALREADY spouting a silver lining....pfffffftttt!!!!!!!!!

JustChip

Reaction score
Tyler Smith getting a false start there is criminally stupid to then have your vet QB take a sack.

I can't stress how dumb a football team this is.
Yep. I told my wife before the 1st down play ( after the false start), the last thing they can do is take a sack.

BigD5

Reaction score
How the heck we not snapping the ball when there is a chance for a free play? Everyone was stoned? Use your freaking brains........
I said the same thing!! Snap the ball and get a free play there! That would’ve been so huge!

Dallasfann

Reaction score
They teach you in high school to throw a 1st and goal pass out of the endzone...like taking a sack in that situation is so horrendous.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry ignored the offensive line in the off-season and this is what he deserves. Joke franchise.

Sydla

Reaction score
That is all 100% on Dak.

Played phenomenal first half of that drive then **** the bed. Two delay of game penalties and took a sack cause he never throws the ball away.....never take a sack there

Played a great game overall but turned into typical prescott at end when game was on the line. Like ive been saying he's not THAT quaterback and never will be
In that spot, one, don't make a risky throw for an interception. Two, don't take a sack.

But Dak's generally stupidity there is that he thinks he can make a spectacular play. No Dak, play smart. You have three more downs to score from the 10-11 yard line.

He basically ruined a great performance in one play. Cost us the game most likely.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
That is all 100% on Dak.

Played phenomenal first half of that drive then **** the bed. Two delay of game penalties and took a sack cause he never throws the ball away.....never take a sack there

Played a great game overall but turned into typical prescott at end when game was on the line. Like ive been saying he's not THAT quaterback and never will be
He’s a stupid brain qb. Can’t ask someone with a learning disability to play a hard position.

BIGS87

Reaction score
Daks not him! He’s average at best! Won’t win us a Super Bowl! Guy need’s everything to go his way for him to make plays! I get it Steele sucked today but you need make enough plays there to win that game!

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Its unbelievable how much this team likes to shoot itself. Like honestly we were not going to win the game with the time on the clock, the field distance, no time outs. Miracle happened and history for us to be on the 6 with so much time that we can run 4 plays. We did what we did , wow.

Fmart322

Reaction score
It is no matter what happend during the game. Yes the defense wasn't great, the penalties,refs but when your supposed above average 40m quaterback ***** the bed at the end like that it's all on him
2 delays on that drive. They killed it. Not Dak.