1st and goal at the 6

DannyWestwood

Reaction score
In that spot, one, don't make a risky throw for an interception. Two, don't take a sack.

But Dak's generally stupidity there is that he thinks he can make a spectacular play. No Dak, play smart. You have three more downs to score from the 10-11 yard line.

He basically ruined a great performance in one play. Cost us the game most likely.
Steele got blown up 9 of the last 12 or so plays. What does the QB do differently to counter the situation?

Lutonio

Reaction score
That’s on Prescott. This is why I have continued to vote “no” on the poll each week on whether I’m satisfied with him at QB even after the team wins. We’ve seen who he is, and taking a back breaking sack in the red zone is his absolute signature.

Aftershock

Reaction score
It’s ok guys. Dak is only in year 8. He’s still learning. He learned valuable lesson today and hopefully the coaches can drill into his mind during practice this week that he can’t take a sack 1st and goal with 30 seconds.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Dak had time on that last sack. It was Steele's guy but it wasn't immediate. Throw the ball somewhere.

Steele deserves bad game criticism but Dak doesn't help his line by being completely unaware \ unwilling to throw it away.

stiletto

Reaction score
Anyone that isn't Stevie Wonder can see that we had no shot at the end of the game with the way Steele was operating. Dak had to deal with basically a "free rusher" every snap. I don't know why they didn't run some roll outs to the left away from Steele. Guess MM is too dumb.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I mean, were they not telling him on the sideline the last thing you can do here is take a sack throw the ball away I mean something anything is there any coaching going on what is happening over there and what is going on in between his ears. Back to back sacks. You had a chance to win the game.

Tony wins that!

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak played a great first half.. but as usual when playing from behind he crumpled. Everyone is going to sing his praised but he 100% lost that game.. takes WAAAY too many sacks and has no game sense at all. Just no game sense.

It was almost like we were trying to script a way to lose that game. How do you not even get a shot into the endzone from a 1st and goal under 10 yards with 27 seconds?? Not even ONE shot!! Far out.. I'm fuming..

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
It all started with the false start.... but that was kinda on dak as well. He needed to snap the ball, the play clock was running. Woulda been a delay of game anyway.

Aftershock

Reaction score
I mean, were they not telling him on the sideline the last thing you can do here is take a sack throw the ball away I mean something anything is there any coaching going on what is happening over there and what is going on in between his ears. Back to back sacks. You had a chance to win the game.

Tony wins that!
Without a doubt Tony would win that in that situation. Back shoulder fade to Dez

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
You can't take a sack there but Steele was getting owned a lot of the game, they should have kept Pollard in to help block so Dak had time to throw it away if need be.