1st Quarter Done

RD21

Reaction score
2 - 2: 1 Semi solid win (Cle), 1 embarrassing blowout (Saints), a second blowout with a valiant comeback falling short in the end, & the most boring Cowboys game I've seen in years....

Two & Two. That's where we are. If you are optimistic, the season is far from over, & ANYTHING is possible. The flip being, have we seen enough to know who this years team is yet..? Hard to say. Me personally, I'm not very sold. I think we could very easily miss the playoffs. I'd bet $$ we don't win 12 games this year.

Look at our 13 remaining games. How many of these games are realistic wins..?

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

I predict 6 wins remaining, maximum of 7. I don't think we see double digit wins this year. 8-9 or 9-8 at best.

I realize a lot can happen. However, I'm also very much aware of the Cowboys ability to suck you in, just to fall short...lol. Kind of like the Ravens game. I see several more of those type games coming our way.

What say you..?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I think right now its really becomes a two game season for the Cowboys. Two tougher games coming up in Pittsburgh and Detroit while likely being down three of your better defenders. If they can at least split those games I think they have a chance to regroup at the bye, get healthy, and compete for the division. Looking ahead at Washington & Philly they both have pretty favorable schedules:

Washington:
  • Cleveland
  • Baltimore
  • Carolina

Philly
  • BYE
  • Cleveland
  • NYG
Other than the Baltimore game those are all very winnable games for both those teams. If Dallas goes 0-2 over this stretch the talk might shift to should we be flipping someone at the deadline as we are 2/2.5GB walking into a must win situation at SF. In this scenario I could see this being a 5 win team as they start to pack it in.

CCBoy

Reaction score
2 - 2: 1 Semi solid win (Cle), 1 embarrassing blowout (Saints), a second blowout with a valiant comeback falling short in the end, & the most boring Cowboys game I've seen in years....

Two & Two. That's where we are. If you are optimistic, the season is far from over, & ANYTHING is possible. The flip being, have we seen enough to know who this years team is yet..? Hard to say. Me personally, I'm not very sold. I think we could very easily miss the playoffs. I'd bet $$ we don't win 12 games this year.

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

I predict 6 wins remaining, maximum of 7. I don't think we see double digit wins this year. 8-9 or 9-8 at best.

I realize a lot can happen. However, I'm also very much aware of the Cowboys ability to suck you in, just to fall short...lol. Kind of like the Ravens game. I see several more of those type games coming our way.

What say you..?
Every last opponent can be very tough. This is current Head Coach full responsibility for outcome, now. Let's watch there.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

What say you..?
we are about to go 2-5 or 1-6. with outside cance that we go 0-7 and it falls apart that fast.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

What say you..?
That's a brutal sch.
Our defense has looked terrible.
It could easily be a 5 and 12 season.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I understand this is kinda a fun exercise but It's next to impossible to predict this teams record over the after the next 6-7 games. We can probably say the same thing about most teams if we are honest. With that said, we can lose the next four games or win the next four. That's how unpredictable this team is right now IMO.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The only other game this season that the Boys may win is against NYG again and even that’s pushing it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

What say you..?
Only 23.5 % of the season is completed. Also, have you been paying attention to the season? It changes every week. Don’t give up and quit so easily. Have some intestinal fortitude which the majority of posters here don’t have or don’t even know what I’m talking about.

75boyz

Reaction score

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

What say you..?
Was originally a 9-8 guy.
Now I think more like 7-10.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

What say you..?
It’s impossible to say because we don’t know how bad or good this team is. And with the injuries…..this is probably the worst team on paper I’ve seen in a long time in Dallas. Now they doesn’t mean we will lose. But it’s gonna be a battle and it’s gonna take our coaches actually coaching.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We might not win again until thanksgiving. I see 4 maybe 5 wins. We have some great players but too many marginal NFL players starting right now.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5-12 if we're lucky
Remember KM and DQ know every weakness we have.
The past years we've had amazing luck hitting weak teams, it's over.
If we somehow beat Pittsburgh I'll go 7 - 10
But PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS?