1st Quarter Done

FVSTONE

Reaction score
2 - 2: 1 Semi solid win (Cle), 1 embarrassing blowout (Saints), a second blowout with a valiant comeback falling short in the end, & the most boring Cowboys game I've seen in years....

Two & Two. That's where we are. If you are optimistic, the season is far from over, & ANYTHING is possible. The flip being, have we seen enough to know who this years team is yet..? Hard to say. Me personally, I'm not very sold. I think we could very easily miss the playoffs. I'd bet $$ we don't win 12 games this year.

Look at our 13 remaining games. How many of these games are realistic wins..?

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

I predict 6 wins remaining, maximum of 7. I don't think we see double digit wins this year. 8-9 or 9-8 at best.

I realize a lot can happen. However, I'm also very much aware of the Cowboys ability to suck you in, just to fall short...lol. Kind of like the Ravens game. I see several more of those type games coming our way.

What say you..?
What you have to realize is EVERYBODY got better in the off season except the Cowboys. This team is a shell of itself and going forward there don't appear to be too many Ws in their future. Which I'm fine with because these past 12-5 seasons have been killing the Cowboys in the draft. An off year will allow the Cowboys to move WAY UP in the 2025 draft and hopefully our GM (LOL) will draft players who can step right in and plug the holes that need to be plugged.

75boyz

Reaction score
What you have to realize is EVERYBODY got better in the off season except the Cowboys. This team is a shell of itself and going forward there don't appear to be too many Ws in their future. Which I'm fine with because these past 12-5 seasons have been killing the Cowboys in the draft. An off year will allow the Cowboys to move WAY UP in the 2025 draft and hopefully our GM (LOL) will draft players who can step right in and plug the holes that need to be plugged.
Youre totally right here.
But still being stuck with this same QB for the next 4 years it won't make a bit of difference.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
this team is steamrolling to a 9-8 season.
200w.gif

garyo1954

Reaction score
Only 23.5 % of the season is completed. Also, have you been paying attention to the season? It changes every week. Don’t give up and quit so easily. Have some intestinal fortitude which the majority of posters here don’t have or don’t even know what I’m talking about.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck it's probably not a chicken you see.

cowboyec

Reaction score
10,11 or 12 wins.
still think they could win the east.
still think they will make the play-offs.
the end.

beyond that...they have to prove it.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I'm playing RDR2, a game for real Cowboys who can ride, rope, and shoot straight.

You need to give it a try. Relax, shoot some buffalo, bear, moose or three. Ride across the plains, find a saloon, drink and play poker.

Take the edge off.

ArtClink

Reaction score
2 - 2: 1 Semi solid win (Cle), 1 embarrassing blowout (Saints), a second blowout with a valiant comeback falling short in the end, & the most boring Cowboys game I've seen in years....

Two & Two. That's where we are. If you are optimistic, the season is far from over, & ANYTHING is possible. The flip being, have we seen enough to know who this years team is yet..? Hard to say. Me personally, I'm not very sold. I think we could very easily miss the playoffs. I'd bet $$ we don't win 12 games this year.

Look at our 13 remaining games. How many of these games are realistic wins..?

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

I predict 6 wins remaining, maximum of 7. I don't think we see double digit wins this year. 8-9 or 9-8 at best.

I realize a lot can happen. However, I'm also very much aware of the Cowboys ability to suck you in, just to fall short...lol. Kind of like the Ravens game. I see several more of those type games coming our way.

What say you..?
My concern is that Washington has their franchise QB and they’re looking like the best team in the east while the giants are garbage and the Eagles look average. Our roster is the issue and having a hc with no power doesn't help, but at least we have continuity at the lifetime GM appointment, til death do us part.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They’ll win a lot more possibly just one game.
come on
2-15 or 3-14 season? Seriously?
This schedule is ridiculously tough.
Bucs look very good this season.
Falcons aren’t great but they are very physical and play hard nosed football, which this team seems to struggle against.

Commanders actually look like the best in the division and have our past coordinator who knows our weaknesses.

Philly looks good on paper, inconsistent on field, but I’d still take them 10/10 times against us this season.

Lions will obliterate this team. They’re too fast.

49ers are this team’s kryptonite.

Texans are another physical team, similar to ATL. Not going to be a pretty game.

Bengals maybe. Offense looked pretty good last week against Carolina. Depends which Bengals team we get I suppose but I wouldn’t bet my house on that game either.

Carolina is another team where they’re Jekyll and Hyde. They are much improved with Dalton in and could very much win against this ghastly Cowboys team that can’t run, can’t defend the run against a competent RB, and have horrible coaching.

So at best, I’d say maybe, maybe we can win 1 game against Philly, against Carolina, and against Cinci. But that would make us what, 6-11 (if we win against NYG again)? I don’t even think we’ll get that to be honest. This team just has too many things holding it down. Practically every position is a liability.

stiletto

Reaction score
I'm at 7 or 8 right now. We'll be at someone we shouldn't, beat the Eagles 1x , sweep the Giants, Pathers. Maybe Atlanta and Cincy. Cincy doesn't look great to me. I hold the right to change my mind after seeing more carnage.

BHendri5

Reaction score
we will not know what this team is until game 6/7!!!
We’ll win more than 9 games bet your $$ on that

ICP

Reaction score
I'd rather miss the playoffs than get hammered, again.

Maybe not being in the playoffs would get Jerry's attention. I doubt it.

At least we would have a higher draft pick.
They will just blame injuries or basically anything but themselves and claim they already have the players to get it done. Then it will be blue light special free agency and trying to build the core through the draft. To put it simply 'Rinse and Repeat'