1st Quarter Done

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
2 - 2: 1 Semi solid win (Cle), 1 embarrassing blowout (Saints), a second blowout with a valiant comeback falling short in the end, & the most boring Cowboys game I've seen in years....

Two & Two. That's where we are. If you are optimistic, the season is far from over, & ANYTHING is possible. The flip being, have we seen enough to know who this years team is yet..? Hard to say. Me personally, I'm not very sold. I think we could very easily miss the playoffs. I'd bet $$ we don't win 12 games this year.

Look at our 13 remaining games. How many of these games are realistic wins..?

@Pittsburgh

Detroit

BYE

@ San Fran

@ Atlanta

Philly

Houston

@ Washington

Giants (Thanksgiving)

Cincinatti

@ Carolina

Tampa Bay

@ Philly

Washington

I predict 6 wins remaining, maximum of 7. I don't think we see double digit wins this year. 8-9 or 9-8 at best.

I realize a lot can happen. However, I'm also very much aware of the Cowboys ability to suck you in, just to fall short...lol. Kind of like the Ravens game. I see several more of those type games coming our way.

What say you..?
Steelers........................Loss
Detriot........................LMAO
SF..............................LMAO
Atlanta........................................Win
Philly at home.............................Win
Houston......................Loss
At Washington............Loss
Giants.........................................Win
Bengals.......................................Win
Carolina......................................Win
Tampa......................Loss
At Philly...................Loss
Washington...............................Win

That is 6 more wins, we got 2 wins already, that puts us at 8-9 on the season and no playoffs.

nobody

Reaction score
5-12 if we're lucky
Remember KM and DQ know every weakness we have.
The past years we've had amazing luck hitting weak teams, it's over.
If we somehow beat Pittsburgh I'll go 7 - 10
But PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS?
KM may know our weaknesses, but like his mentor Jason Garrett, he doesn't typically make adjustments and expects all of his player to execute perfectly with no thought of how a defense might react. It's an advantage to play against his offenses. We're familiar with it.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KM may know our weaknesses, but like his mentor Jason Garrett, he doesn't typically make adjustments and expects all of his player to execute perfectly with no thought of how a defense might react. It's an advantage to play against his offenses. We're familiar with it.
The offense he's running with Washington's quarterback is nothing like the one he ran with Dak.