1st Round Cowboys should give Commanders a taste of own medicine

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
DRAFT SINORICE MOSS... HAVE HIM RUNNING DEEP ROUTES... SIGN T.O.... and DRAFT JOHNATHAN ORR....two speedsters

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
DRAFT SINORICE MOSS... HAVE HIM RUNNING DEEP ROUTES... SIGN T.O.... and DRAFT JOHNATHAN ORR....two speedsters

So wait Draft 2 WR's Sign TO and we still have Key, Glenn, And Crayton ***

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:

Dear football gods,

Please forgive RCF.............................

parchy

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I'll admit....I wouldn't want my 5th string CB or LB on that #5 though...lol....

Why do you have your computer specs in your sig?

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Sinorice wont even be a first day pick most likely.

Uh....ok.....I think you may have meant first "round". He will definitely be picked on the first DAY.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Sinorice wont even be a first day pick most likely.
Oh I gotta disagree with you on this. I think his stock is rising really fast and the Combines will only make it rise faster when teams time him.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It won't happen, but for me the ideal scenerio would be to sign a OL, FS, LB, and WR in free agency...they don't all have to be the top guy out there.

Then we could get cute with the draft and go after anyone we think could make an impact.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
It won't happen, but for me the ideal scenerio would be to sign a OL, FS, LB, and WR in free agency...they don't all have to be the top guy out there.

Then we could get cute with the draft and go after anyone we think could make an impact.

It's a shame Wayne it probably wont......but if it helps I like your proposed scenerio.:D

If we go OL in the draft I like Max Jean-Gilles (OL) who will probably be a top 20 selection.

david_jackson

Reaction score
A cowboy fan draft

1st - WR
2nd- QB
3rd- WR
5th- RB
6th- OL
7th- OL

A BP Draft

1st DL
2nd TE
3rd OL
5th LB
6th OL
7th WR

rickwil61

Reaction score
I think the first priority is to find a way to keep the opponent's defense out of our backfield. We can have TO and Randy Moss (hypothetically) as receivers but it don't mean squat if Drew is getting stuffed before he can get the ball off.

Reaction score
Load up on Wr's. It's a smart thing to do. You'll turn out just like the Lions. No line, well...atleast you got a mediocre QB, no RB. :)