1st Round Cowboys should give Commanders a taste of own medicine

mschmidt64

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Sinorice wont even be a first day pick most likely.

Uh, he will definitely be a first day pick.

He might even land in the first because of that senior bowl.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Not sold on the returner being a first day pick just yet.

I just dont see it.
5'-7" is small.
I guess we shall see.

mschmidt64

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Not sold on the returner being a first day pick just yet.

I just dont see it.

You will on draft day.

He has solidified himself as a first day pick with the senior bowl that he had. Did you watch it?

Reaction score
Man if we draft a WR in the first round I would be pissed. I think NONE of the WR's coming out this year are really worth 1st round selections. Now a third or 4th round pick would be interesting.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
Man if we draft a WR in the first round I would be pissed. I think NONE of the WR's coming out this year are really worth 1st round selections. Now a third or 4th round pick would be interesting.

Speed kills... and Sinorice Moss is flat out fast... with Drew Bledsoes arm power gunning the ball in the endzone trust me, Sinorice will be there with alot of Touchdowns before the Conerbacks in the NFL...:beer2: :bravo:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
DRAFT SINORICE MOSS... HAVE HIM RUNNING DEEP ROUTES... SIGN T.O.... and DRAFT JOHNATHAN ORR....two speedsters

OFFENSIVE LINE IS BROKEN... FIX WHAT'S BROKEN... NOT WHAT ISN'T!!!

:bang2:

Regarding T.O... he isn't free... you're still going to have to trade with the Eagles... which will never happen in the 1st place... or outbid everyone else when he's cut... which will absolutely never happen.

ravidubey

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
So wait Draft 2 WR's Sign TO and we still have Key, Glenn, And Crayton ***
We're lucky Key and Terry made it through the season intact. Crayton didn't. Bill Parcells is not good at the passing game; he prefers to win with stifling defense, pounding the run, and a short passing game with a sprinkling of "keep-them-honest" deep shots.

Since our game-breaker, Glenn, doesn't run short routes, where does that leave the passing game? TB has Galloway running every kind of route, Washington throws dunks to Moss, Steve Smith is a monster in Carolina. Our fast little guy just runs fly patterns into deep zones.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
Just having a guy's little Brother doesn't mean everything will click right away.

I think Moss II will be fine in the NFL, and will take a few years to develop like it took his older Brother.

The rest of the stuff is just insane. Maybe TO can play on the O-Line and block alittle also. That should be the focus for Dallas in this draft. If you can get one more year out of Key$hawn and Glenn. You can afford to got OL, LB and Safety in the draft and FA.

ravidubey

Reaction score
aardvark said:
OFFENSIVE LINE IS BROKEN... FIX WHAT'S BROKEN... NOT WHAT ISN'T!!!

:bang2:

Regarding T.O... he isn't free... you're still going to have to trade with the Eagles... which will never happen in the 1st place... or outbid everyone else when he's cut... which will absolutely never happen.

Outbid? Who's paying top dollar for him? The kid is a monster and do you think maybe Dallas should have at least one big time player on the team? Right now we have no truly special players on the team. Jason Witten, Roy Williams, Terence Newman, Flozell Adams, Julius Jones, and maybe Ware are "almosts".

conner01

Reaction score
first day pick? your kidding right? he will go late rnd 1 or early rnd 2. i would'nt mind trading down in 1 and getting an extra pick and taking him.we need a young wr with speed and he certainly has the speed.then load up on lb's and oline. get a rt and fs in f.a. and we are ready

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
:dance2: :dance:
conner01 said:
first day pick? your kidding right? he will go late rnd 1 or early rnd 2. i would'nt mind trading down in 1 and getting an extra pick and taking him.we need a young wr with speed and he certainly has the speed.then load up on lb's and oline. get a rt and fs in f.a. and we are ready

Everybody talking about Offensive Tackles in the first round... lets stop grooming this old time statue Quarterback... we need to draft a mobile Quarterback... The last time Cowboys had a mobile Quarterback he took us to the playoffs, celebrated by smoking a lil weed, the Cowboys sign a 40 non mobile year old vet which was atleast I could say more mobile than Drew Bledsoe, Vinny Testaverde, and then Quincy Carter gets cut...

I really liked Quincy but to be honest he made hisself look bad when he lied to Herm Edwards about taking care of his mother and his was taking care of hisself in a rehab center... but hey everybody makes mistakes... I think Cowboys should give him the opportunity to be on the team again... but if his urine is dirty what can you say...

Back to the subject we need a mobile quarterback that doesn't trust his offensive line and not some not aware Frankenstein type Quarterback... < My honest opinion...:lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
:dance2: :dance:

Everybody talking about Offensive Tackles in the first round... lets stop grooming this old time statue Quarterback... we need to draft a mobile Quarterback... The last time Cowboys had a mobile Quarterback he took us to the playoffs, celebrated by smoking a lil weed, the Cowboys sign a 40 non mobile year old vet which was atleast I could say more mobile than Drew Bledsoe, Vinny Testaverde, and then Quincy Carter gets cut...

I really liked Quincy but to be honest he made hisself look bad when he lied to Herm Edwards about taking care of his mother and his was taking care of hisself in a rehab center... but hey everybody makes mistakes... I think Cowboys should give him the opportunity to be on the team again... but if his urine is dirty what can you say...

Back to the subject we need a mobile quarterback that doesn't trust his offensive line and not some not aware Frankenstein type Quarterback... < My honest opinion...:lmao2:
I'll pass on a mobile QB who doesn't trust his OL. That means a rabbit who will run first and pass second. They never win it all.

I have no issues with a QB who can avoid the rush. What you propose here is NFL suicide.

No thanks.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
Outbid? Who's paying top dollar for him? The kid is a monster and do you think maybe Dallas should have at least one big time player on the team? Right now we have no truly special players on the team. Jason Witten, Roy Williams, Terence Newman, Flozell Adams, Julius Jones, and maybe Ware are "almosts".

Once reality sets in and the bidding starts, you'll see what I mean... no not you Reality. ;)

Just remember what happened to the tems who had him last... If you don't, then you've not been paying attention to the traveling T.O. circus. :laugh1:

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'll pass on a mobile QB who doesn't trust his OL. That means a rabbit who will run first and pass second. They never win it all.

I have no issues with a QB who can avoid the rush. What you propose here is NFL suicide.

No thanks.
Well my dear friend you sound just like Drew Bledsoe saying who can't trust their block... look what happen when his block really broke down, he was getting sacked all over the field so you tell me, really, should have Drew Bledsoe trust his block...:starspin :bang2:

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Speed kills... and Sinorice Moss is flat out fast... with Drew Bledsoes arm power gunning the ball in the endzone trust me, Sinorice will be there with alot of Touchdowns before the Conerbacks in the NFL...:beer2: :bravo:

You're joking right??? If you think for one moment the Cowboys will draft Moss in the 1st or even 2nd round then you're on something that's not legal.

:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Well my dear friend you sound just like Drew Bledsoe saying who can't trust their block... look what happen when his block really broke down, he was getting sacked all over the field so you tell me, really, should have Drew Bledsoe trust his block...:starspin :bang2:
Once more in English please.

Are you wanting me to defend pocket passers, the need for a better OL, or the Grassy Knoll theory of the JFK assassination?

In a perfect world I want a killer O-line and a pure pocket passer who has some mobility as a last resort.

That isn't what you were advocating at all. You said you wanted a "mobile QB who doesn't trust his O-line." I'm sorry, but that is a perfect forumla for losing football. If you can't see why you might try opening your eyes. It simply won't work in the NFL.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
You're joking right??? If you think for one moment the Cowboys will draft Moss in the 1st or even 2nd round then you're on something that's not legal.

:laugh2:

Im serious as a heart attack:lmao2: :dissskin:

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
lmao this is gonna be funny... when he start being like steve smith and santana moss... I told you so...:lmao2: :laugh2: :laugh1: :starspin

TDHND

Reaction score
My boy Stovall would be a great addition to the team. I'd love to have another ND guy on my Boys.