1st Round Cowboys should give Commanders a taste of own medicine

TDHND

Reaction score
Stovall could be out there in 2nd depending what pick we have.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ravidubey said:
Outbid? Who's paying top dollar for him? The kid is a monster and do you think maybe Dallas should have at least one big time player on the team?
Since when is 32 years old considered a "kid"???

Hiero

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Sinorice wont even be a first day pick most likely.
There is no way he falls past the third. Could slide into the 2nd with a good combine time. His stock is rising.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hiero said:
There is no way he falls past the third. Could slide into the 2nd with a good combine time. His stock is rising.
If Maurice Clarette can be taken day one........

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
If Maurice Clarette can be taken day one........
Sinorice Moss will go in round 1 if he has a halfway decent Combine.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
We're lucky Key and Terry made it through the season intact. Crayton didn't. Bill Parcells is not good at the passing game; he prefers to win with stifling defense, pounding the run, and a short passing game with a sprinkling of "keep-them-honest" deep shots.

Since our game-breaker, Glenn, doesn't run short routes, where does that leave the passing game? TB has Galloway running every kind of route, Washington throws dunks to Moss, Steve Smith is a monster in Carolina. Our fast little guy just runs fly patterns into deep zones.

uh, Drew Bledsoe holds the single-seasn NFL record for pass attempts

guess who was his head coach?

....*drumroll*

Bill Parcells

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
uh, Drew Bledsoe holds the single-seasn NFL record for pass attempts

guess who was his head coach?

....*drumroll*

Bill Parcells

:bow: Good true facts:bow:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80 said:
You're joking right??? If you think for one moment the Cowboys will draft Moss in the 1st or even 2nd round then you're on something that's not legal.

:laugh2:

No way would I take Moss2 in the first. I do think he would be a good pick in the second, but I doubt we take any WR in the first two rounds this year, and I'm sure BP definitely won't take one who is 5'8" that early.

wileedog

Reaction score
Hostile said:
That isn't what you were advocating at all. You said you wanted a "mobile QB who doesn't trust his O-line." I'm sorry, but that is a perfect forumla for losing football. If you can't see why you might try opening your eyes. It simply won't work in the NFL.

I think Michael Vick is single-handedly destroying the "Mobile QB" argument.

About time, too.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
wileedog said:
I think Michael Vick is single-handedly destroying the "Mobile QB" argument.

About time, too.

To be honest with you, if Michael Vick was a bit taller, or better yet had more accracy he would be the best Quarterback in the NFL... but he doesn't all he do is run... He's like a running back...

I would want someone like McNabb but a bit smarter in making Decisions... or even Ben Rothlisberger...or Matt Hassleback... Somebody that knows how to create time in the pocket as a passer...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Bach said:
No way would I take Moss2 in the first. I do think he would be a good pick in the second, but I doubt we take any WR in the first two rounds this year, and I'm sure BP definitely won't take one who is 5'8" that early.

size doesn't matter... production and ability matters... that's what senorice moss has...

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
david_jackson said:
A cowboy fan draft

1st - WR
2nd- QB
3rd- WR
5th- RB
6th- OL
7th- OL

A BP Draft

1st DL
2nd TE
3rd OL
5th LB
6th OL
7th WR

I agree with you but on the Quarterback I would like to sign T.O. and draft Omar Jacobs

Derinyar

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
size doesn't matter... production and ability matters... that's what senorice moss has...
108. Sinorice Moss, Miami 37 614 thats production? Being the #108 WR in the nation this year means hes a round 1 draft pick? At this point I would say hes a high risk gamble in Day One, but someone is going to take him. AT this point comparing Sincore to Santana isn't a reasonable comparison. I can't find Santatna's numbers at Miami right now but I would bet they were better than Sincore's.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Derinyar said:
108. Sinorice Moss, Miami 37 614 thats production? Being the #108 WR in the nation this year means hes a round 1 draft pick? At this point I would say hes a high risk gamble in Day One, but someone is going to take him. AT this point comparing Sincore to Santana isn't a reasonable comparison. I can't find Santatna's numbers at Miami right now but I would bet they were better than Sincore's.

look at who his Quarterback was... it ain't like wasn't Ken Dorsey...:laugh2: