1st Round Projection/

cnuball21

Reaction score
What do your eyes tell you about Delpit?

- Great instincts and football IQ
- + Range
- Great versatility
- Elite coverage ability
- Playmaker
- Needs to improve tackling

One of my favorite options at 17. His best strength's aren't coachable, and his weakness' are. Sign me up.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Glad people
- Great instincts and football IQ
- + Range
- Great versatility
- Elite coverage ability
- Playmaker
- Needs to improve tackling

One of my favorite options at 17. His best strength's aren't coachable, and his weakness' are. Sign me up.
Im just not a fan of taking a frail safety in round 1. We shouldve just traded up for Derwin James smh

cnuball21

Reaction score
Glad people

Im just not a fan of taking a frail safety in round 1. We shouldve just traded up for Derwin James smh

If there's medical issues I understand what you're saying, but he's 6'3 and has the frame to be about 210/215. That's elite size for an NFL S.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If there's medical issues I understand what you're saying, but he's 6'3 and has the frame to be about 210/215. That's elite size for an NFL S.
Its weord though because LSU is run like a pro team. I know they have top notch Athletic trainers. Dude looks like a cornerback. If they can determine that his shoulder is why he was getting trucked all year i guess it would be a good move

cowboyec

Reaction score
there are a few so far i'd be more than happy to be our guy at 17...he is definitely one...kinlaw,fulton and gross-matos would be the others.
give me one of'm...and i'd be a happy fan.

cnuball21

Reaction score
How does Delpit compare to HaHa Clinton Dix ?

Much better in coverage, probably not as good in run support - better athlete.

I think Delpit is more versatile and a little better than HaHa was coming out.